What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda adding another thing that is nerfing Sanji. First the Black Maria beating then had to fight both King and Queen and now this

like we get it Oda. Sanji is at 50% and is still beating full health Queen πŸ™„
We're still not talking about this?
Post automatically merged:

You should not be allowed to post :seriously:
Keep hating. My Wanji brothers support me

Even with awakening I still have a hard time seeing Perospero defeating Sulong Neko, Jack on the other hand might have a slightly higher chance though with his fight against Sulong Inu.
Believe in Pero, darkwitch
:finally:
He was trashed in the forum for fighting Carrot and Wanda, but I believe in him and he take the w, now it going to happen again. Just believe in Perospero
@Buusatan94 , @Kejon , @SHIHI
Let hope for Awakening Perospero soon...
:steef:
And then suddenly King went from irrelevant to potentially be end of serie relevant :king:

Also Hybrid Jack vs Sulong Inu :steef:

It'd help to know how Sulong Inu / Neko properly scales to Jack in a 1 on 1, not like last time where they were ganging up on an injured Jack in a 2 on 1
You though in scaling if Jack and Pero pull out awakening and winning against both Sulongs`?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
Enna is not a training tool. It is an upgrade that awakens the user's dormant haki
You can't abstract shit usually so I don't expect you to change from one day to another. :seriously:

Just look at Oden's and Zoro's arms and you might one day realize that Oden passed no haki to Zoro through the sword if you look at his arm prior execution and also if you look at Zoro's it's also normal sized. He simply trained his power faster thanks to the sword exerting his haki more than normal but then he likely mastered the aspect with the training.

Status
Not open for further replies.