What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly. It’s possible the raid suit is trying to awaken and strengthen Sanjis other modifications (I’m going to name them stealth black from now on)

And as Stealth Black strengthens the drug holding it back has to become more potent too which causes the dj boost. We may see an internal fight between Sanji and stealth black where in the end of it Sanji uses black fire as a way of showing he’s conquered it.

But it could very easily be as you said. Wishful thinking vs expectations I guess
Sora had an issue with the emotion loss, not the super powers, because we already have reiju, and we saw that sora rebelled once judge mentioned that he wanted the quintet to be emotionless, so we can assuma that the drug she took was only supposed to nullify the emotion related modification. And the drug worked mostly on sanji while the other siblings were slightly effected, because they clearly worry about judge, and reiju, though only ichiji seemed to be the only one who's completely emotionless.

Also sanji is not trying to conquer anything his body simply reacted to the raid suit, also there's a lot of signs that proves sanji modified bloodline element, the most obvious is his ability to wear the raid suit, if he was a normal human without any modifications he wouldn't be able to wear it, it's genetically locked to sanji, luffy and chopper couldn't wear it and i suppose even his siblings can't wear it too.
The titles of the suits have existed for a very long time, the vinsmoke genitic modification is just a recent development after after the discovery of the bloodline element, so we can say that the old germa were given those titles according to the abilities and collors of their respective suits.

Status
Not open for further replies.