What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Sun god was mentioned by WsW
Momo's DF, and being important (maybe ancient weapon) was mentioned by the CP0,Yamato and Oden's journal
Joyboy was mentionted by Kaido
Ruyma was mentioned by Onimaru, Hyogoro and Kawamatsu.
it was meant that they will all appear in Wano

maybe their fire could make the Ark Maxim fly
I think they came from Moon, but they gained their Powers from the Sun
In my opinion, they are Hybrid Race, Moon Powers + Sun Powers

That's why Sanji who is like Good Version of King or this Race have Two Fathers & Two Backstories
As if he have Two Origins !!

That's why they posted an Eclipse as Hint in Spoilers Waiting Room
Cuz King's Race are like born from the Eclipse, the Fusion of Moon & Sun Powers

> Oda potentially giving 2 pus(rs, exoskeleton) to Sanji to face Queen
> King's potentially race coming from the land of Gods hyped by Whitebeard, with flame powers on another lvl to Sanji's in base, tanking post-rooftop Zoro's attacks(which could injure Kaido) like nothing

Doffy fans while reading this :josad:

Incoming: Doffy>RS+Exekleton awakenend+stronger Sanji

No bounty reveal for King in this chapter.
What is this mean Kingbros?? :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Insane hype chapter incoming!!
When King duo something crazy.
I mean Marco hype him,Whitebeard did it and even Queen this chapter.
King showing soon insane stuff probably like this:

That moment when you realize Who's Who wanted to Fight King lmao
Lol Jack was probably right when he said that the flying six shouldn´t come across his way because of them not beeing capable to do what the calamity can do:

When you think about it there's no explanation when it come to Sanji Diable Jame but now there's the possibility he might have some of King's species DNA explain that and Germa did climb the Red Line back in the day might also explain Niji electro(minks related?) and the stuff about what about Sora drinking the drugs Oda can just explain it just make sanji's germa blood/DNA inactive so by using the raid suit it activated again since RS can only be used by a Germa.:sus:
:crazwhat:

I wrote a theory on this way back (Sanji Awakening Part 3) but I'm starting to really get confident about the idea of Sanji potentially being Uranus particularly with this potential relation to King's tribe :steef:
Will add this bit on to the end of my theory but kinda like one of the mermaids awaken to be poseidon (the god of the sea and ancient weapon), it is quite possible that someone from King's tribe also awakens to be Uranus (the god of the sky and ancient weapon).
I mean there is a direct correlation btw the sea, mermaids and poseidon (the god of the sea) and the sky, kings race and uranus (the god of the sky):finally:

*Not sure if I'm allowed to link my theory from another site on here so will repost it on here today or tomoz ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.