What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is oden roger joyboy dragon rocks shaanks
Zoro only ryuma
But I thought it was actually Zoro who inherited Oden's will according to you guys :shame:

Also, Dragon and Shanks are live and Luffy definitely doesn't carry Rocks' will, lol. He's his polar opposite. And Roger probably carried Joy Boy's will only so that isn't different, lol.

Luffy primarily carries Joy Boy's will (if it doesn't turn out to be Usopp) and Zoro, Ryuma's.

I

Indigo

But I thought it was actually Zoro who inherited Oden's will according to you guys :shame:

Also, Dragon and Shanks are live and Luffy definitely doesn't carry Rocks' will, lol. He's his polar opposite. And Roger probably carried Joy Boy's will only so that isn't different, lol.

Luffy primarily carries Joy Boy's will (if it doesn't turn out to be Usopp) and Zoro, Ryuma's.
Zoro carries Kuina's will, that's it

both metaphorically and literally

What do you mean and how do you know? Chap.1031 ain't coming out till the 5th of November and I once heard Oda is always ahead by two chapters.
Theory by Japanese YouTuber Yuderon. It has to do with how the number 1031 can be read in Japanese.

10(ten) 31(sai) -> Heavenly Disaster (possible outcome onigashma falls on the flower capital)
>10(ten) 31(sai) -> Genius (Chapter is about vegapunk)
>10(too) 31(michi)->The long way(Chapter could be about the road poneglyph)

Status
Not open for further replies.