What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@BOCCHI

But it's surprising that while up against Hybrid Queen, without the RS, Sanji can defend from Queen's named attack without using CoA, while Queen coats himself with CoA hardening to defend himself from nameless kicks from Sanji :eeke:
Can we really be that confident that Sanji isn’t using haki? It’s safe to assume he is using it, but Oda is leaving ambiguous as always with him. Sanji is powering up by the minute.. each next chapter that focuses on Sanji could prob reveal new improvement.. now his fire power. Next bulletproof and later his body harder than steel. It’s weird he hasn’t used RS true since he did against P1, but let’s wait and see how Oda handles it.

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
And Queen hype all calamity.
If Jack really pull out a W against something who is easily Boundman(at least Dr version)+, he take all the respect which he can, even more if he pull out awakening.

King is a true beast. He endure Onigiri as nothing happen to him and now showing great versatile skills. Now a strong haki and better firepower and im happy^^
My hope for Jack currently is him high / extreme diffing Sulong Inuarashi and being beaten by Luffy.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
For real. I always held the belief that zoro holds the highest physical strength in the new generation. With just his average sized human body he can produce a twister that overpowered the one created by a massive dragon.
Swords are pretty lethal but ultimately this applies to non haki battles prominently.

A sufficiently good haki should be able to comprise a sword attack a lot just like a brawler.

But we still have haxxed devil fruit like the Magu I guess, that can be more tricky to deal with I guess. But still in the realm of feasibilility under the right haki output.

how did you add a fake info to downplay Sanji. :crazwhat:
106.101 is great because he leaks the spoiler early, but he need to stop about downplaying sanji with a fake info. :crazwhat:
That's literally the best part.
1- He downplays him
2- It's fake, and hype us
3- It's just half fake and half real, but still is a W for us

The reality would be that his fire doesn't look like King's fire for the moment, but that would change for sure xDxD

Status
Not open for further replies.