What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Zoro fans spoiler provider expectation : - However, Sanji's Diable Jambe is nothing compared to the powers of King's race.

spoiler reality : Sanji: It's possible with my passion...!! My passion will exceed even the temperature of flames/fires!!

LMAO!!

ITS LITERALLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE PROVIDER SAID

KING FLAME IS HOTTER THAN SANJI ???

NOPE LOL SANJI WILL EXCEED FLAMES/FIRE

LETS GOO

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
You know what exceed flames/fire?
A supernova.
Sanji will become a supernova.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Mammoth centaur hybrid form looks great, like it and didn't also expect it. Hope we see soon more of this version and Jack overall power.

OH BOY!!!
Look how clean King was lying and no sell Onigiri Enma attack, Killer was down by a far weaker version and King no sell it.
King was looking on fire this chapter and it just start it, can't wait for all out King.
:steef:

Jack has 4legs and two hands in his hybrid. I think Oda choose the form of a mammoth centaur on purpose since awakenend Jack could look more like this:

Like Behemoth, however Jack standing on two legs and having four hands to fight. Basically two for using his swords and the another two for using fishmen skills!! Jack awakening going be dope asf.
Pics Playa?!

Perospero doesn't look that scared like the spoilers made it out to be, I guess maybe he looks a little bit scared.

Either way Perospero is unfortunately going to get defeated and pretty badly by my guess.
Honestly Sulong Neko vs Pero seems like such an obvious mismatch that I’m actually expecting Pero to pull some sneaky tricks. Maybe Pero creates a candy dome around them in order to block Neko’s view of the moon, forcing him to exit Sulong and suffer from the fatigue that comes from using Sulong. Pero then could use this chance to beat a weakened Neko. Or more BMPs show up to help him out. Carrot should be the one to finish off Pero, for obvious reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.