What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Akagaminoproduction

No he wasn't. He a tank and he didn't go hybrid or use fire until the end vs Marco. Lol fodder 6 would get low diff by calamities.
I am not talking about power level man.... I am talking about setting up a character... even tho dude bonked BM in sea with her entire crew... he was scarificed for F6 hype

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I've searched Baquma now... the dude is literally normal human from neck to toes except the head with elephant head...

This is NO HYBRID...... You gotta understand that hybrid has to be a mix everywhere in the body... not just in head alone... I still prefer Oda's design with all respect...as I said... there was no possible way to make it complete badass... this is the best product that can be given with Mammoth imo... it just is!
i agree jack's hybrid is cool

Using anime might not help, the bandage covers the area the scar would be
There's also the fact that Ryuma's left eye socket doesn't move at all, it's pretty dead, while the right eye socket keeps changing form based on his expressions.

It was always there, we just never focused that much on it.

I've just read it again

now i understand

you said Big Mom would still be Top 10 without her sword, but you couldn't say the same about Mihawk WITHOUT HIS SWORD

now everything makes sense, that was my bad

That's fine by me

if you think Mihawk is top 5, you think Zoro should be top 4~3 EoS right? sounds perfect to me.

:cheers:
I think Mihawk is either #2 or #3 but there are some variable characters such as Imu and Dragon that I don't include in the list and who can throw him out of the Top 5. EoS BB definitely will. But if Kaido dies then he'll be able to stay in the Top 5, probably without any other hinderence, EoS Luffy and EoS Zoro aside. Epilogue Coby too maybe.

Btw Sanji and Zoro are doing far better against a top YC than Luffy against Cracker or Katakuri just one island ago.
Luffy got stalled by Cracker and wrecked by Kata for the 90% of the time, while Sanji and Zoro are going pretty equally against King and Queen. The two Calamities didn't even hit them once until now excluding the 2 vs 1 against Sanji.
Wings hype
:finally:
They got plot armor and powerups. That's the only reason

I've searched Baquma now... the dude is literally normal human from neck to toes except the head with elephant head...

This is NO HYBRID...... You gotta understand that hybrid has to be a mix everywhere in the body... not just in head alone... I still prefer Oda's design with all respect...as I said... there was no possible way to make it complete badass... this is the best product that can be given with Mammoth imo... it just is!
you saw baquma redraw before that design he had more trunks and more elephant body, it dosent negate my point oda draws shitty compared to other mangaka, he is a Goat writer but artist is lame. so many cool abilities in OP best diversity of powers, and so few cool fights that look esteticaly appealing, such a shame. Let oda write OP but get kubo or somebody good like murata to draw it will be 100 times more popular.

Last edited:
I think Mihawk is either #2 or #3 but there are some variable characters such as Imu and Dragon that I don't include in the list and who can throw him out of the Top 5. EoS BB definitely will. But if Kaido dies then he'll be able to stay in the Top 5, probably without any other hinderence, EoS Luffy and EoS Zoro aside. Epilogue Coby too maybe.
what about epilogue Momo going to challenge his master Zoro for the title of WSS and Enma?

:myman:

@Salah WG You talked about the people with crossed Left eyes to be against the gods and from the 'Moon' side and opposite for people with the right one. Fujitora has both crossed. What about that? Is it related to that or a totally different thing in your opinion?

Can you imagine sanji's fire melt Queen's metallic arm?
This would be a great power up
I do.

Doesn't change the fact that Oda's writing of King during Onigashima was fucking trash and you must admit it.

King should've been goated like this since early.
He did caught sanji with rs without any problems.
That's a crazy speed feat.
And you where right about him fighting Marco while he was on the phone 🀣🀣
Oda didn't hype him as much as katakuri from the beginning and the sole reason for this was that katakuri was Luffy's opponent and arcs villain.
But that dude is a monster

Status
Not open for further replies.