What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
THIS IS FALSE INFO THIS IS JUST 106.101 OPINION

아마도 상디의 디아블 장브로 내는 불꽃은 킹의 일족이랑 관련된 떡밥인 듯..
근데 40권 무렵에서 60권치, 15년이나 지나서 이제서야 언급 나오는 거 내 사견으로는 처음부터 준비된 설정은 아닌듯.
누구라도 상디한테 어떻게 불꽃이 나오지? 하는 작중 의문 묘사도 없었고.
:mihanha::mihanha::mihanha::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

OMFG SO I AM RIGHT THE PART ABOUT KING'S FLAME BEING STRONGER THAN SANJI IS JUST 106.101 OPINION

MAYBE REDON MISTOOK IT AS PART OF THE SPOILER??

BECAUSE HIS SPOILER PART ENDS WITH

Quinn: Are those burning legs a machine?!
Sanji: I'm sorry, but I'm a human.
Quinn: Can a person make a fire!? (人が燃えるか!?) It's not even a "🌕🌕🌕🌕 tribe"!!!
King: ...

THEN HE GOES ON TO HIS OPINION SAYING

Perhaps the flame that Sanji's diable jean gives off is a piece of cake related to King's clan...
But it's from 40 volumes to 60 volumes, 15 years have passed, and it's only now that the mention is made, in my opinion, it's not like the setting was prepared from the beginning.
How can anyone get a spark from Sanji? There was no questionable description in the work.

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
I feel like they meant : Sanji Flame is "totally different" than King Flame instead of weaker :kayneshrug:

Some wet blankets as usual wouldn't be happy with any of this since their intellectual self would want Sanji and Zoro to be boring nobodies and would now hate on it since they've taken that stance for a long time now.
That's me lol. I liked them being normal humans becoming legends on their own. I had the same stance before Rayleigh revealed Luffy's magical strawhat heirloom.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I wonder what context Queen

I reckon Queen is referring to the scale to which Sanji can use it in comparison to King. From Queen's perspective, Sanji is only able to set his legs on fire where as King is able to do that and also throw fireballs etc. ^^
That said, Sanji is capable of much more than that as we've seen post-ts, but I still think this statement is an indication that Sanji's fire abilities are not complete just yet. I'm looking forward to this statement being referenced again later down this arc and potentially in this battle between Sanji and Queen ^^
No i don't think so because this whole part of the spoiler from 106.101 is based on his thoughts/opinion on the topic of Sanji's DNA

I think its a mistake and no one actually says that this chapter

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
THIS IS FALSE INFO THIS IS JUST 106.101 OPINION

Why salty?

Status
Not open for further replies.