What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Zoro said King never said he is a swordsman, we don't know if Zoro considers King a swordsman
:choppawhat:Zoro: You never said you were a swordsmen
King: I dont have time for battle form and styles

Cabiji also told Zoro he is not a swordsman but Zoro still considered him a swordsman, its a call back
When did he say this?

Zoro referred to Cabiji using non sword fighting techniques as tricks

Cabiji also said it was tricks

Did you forget the part, where Cabiji said he'll use his "Real Swordsmanship" And Didn't use not tricks

+ Whos to say you cant have multiple fighting style Caibji could be a swordsman and also acrobatics

I rerolled 109 times to get that fucker, got him on my alt, then got him in one try off of Xiao's banner when it came out on my main:josad:, still got him though, that's all that matters:kata:, my pc shut shortly after that, like 3 or 4 days later, it's been almost 7 months since then, got no PC anymore, only the switch:lusalty:, and it seems like genshin'll never release on the switch:kriwhat:, diluc looks girly as hell in that image though:whitepress:
Go get your PC fixed lmao.

:choppawhat:Zoro: You never said you were a swordsmen
King: I dont have time for battle form and styles

When did he say this?

Zoro referred to Cabiji using non sword fighting techniques as tricks

Cabiji also said it was tricks

Did you forget the part, where Cabiji said he'll use his "Real Swordsmanship" And Didn't use not tricks

+ Whos to say you cant have multiple fighting style Caibji could be a swordsman and also acrobatics
Right so Zoro still says no matter how many tricks he does, on the path to WSS he has to defeat him.

Same for King
What's the difference here?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Bruh what the hell are you talking about, Zoro is literally fighting a non swordsman here ( King ) and he will fight Ben who isn't a swordsman, when he will become WSS he's clearly superior to them lmao, you're contradicting the whole point of this chapter

Yeah, what about ZORO fighting a guy who uses multiple combat categories? Zoro is fighting only a non-swordsman opponent, I don't understand how this argument will benefit him... It's the same as Mihawk fighting Big Mom, nothing stops him, if he wins is the problem. Parting things apart so you and your brain understand: Mihawk can fight Big Mom in a sword duel and be superior, it shows that with swordsmanship he's better, but Big Mom isn't a swordsman, she doesn't call herself such, so if she fry Mihawk using her DF+ powers Espada, the Mihawk will not have the invalid title. King is not a swordsman, so he can fuck ZORO any way he wants, if ZORO loses, his swordsmanship will still be better than KING's, as KING didn't beat him in a spade clash.

Yeah, what about ZORO fighting a guy who uses multiple combat categories? Zoro is fighting only a non-swordsman opponent, I don't understand how this argument will benefit him... It's the same as Mihawk fighting Big Mom, nothing stops him, if he wins is the problem. Parting things apart so you and your brain understand: Mihawk can fight Big Mom in a sword duel and be superior, it shows that with swordsmanship he's better, but Big Mom isn't a swordsman, she doesn't call herself such, so if she fry Mihawk using her DF+ powers Espada, the Mihawk will not have the invalid title. King is not a swordsman, so he can fuck ZORO any way he wants, if ZORO loses, his swordsmanship will still be better than KING's, as KING didn't beat him in a spade clash.
But Zoro is gonna win, and Zoro will also surpass Mihawk and Ryuma, Oda is setting him up to be not just a WSS but a god a demon god ( Asura )

Zoro in his journey has seen guys like Cabiji who are swordsmen yet don't consider themselves swordsmen yet to Zoro they are swordsmen hence he can't afford to lose to them.
Yeah but unlike Cabiji, Zoro trained 2 years with mihawk.

And if you read mihawk heres these 2 things.

1.He devoted himself to the study of fighting with (killing people with) the sword for many years
2.He teaches swordsmanship to a man who aimed at his head. When Zoro is rousing himself (getting hyped, encouraging himself), he remembers Mihawk's guidance.

Mihawk taught zoro swordsmanship, he devoted himself to killing with the sword, so zoro at this point should know whos a swordsman and whos not, and clearly he doesn't think king is one.

You're making no sense !

Zoro gave up being the WSS ?
:kaidowhat:

What defines a Swordsman is whomever is at their best with a Sword. - How many times must we have this conversation ???!

Cabaji isn't a swordsman (uses spinning tops, spits fire, rides a unicycle)
Brook isn't a swordsman (uses his soul to attacks, plays music to hallucinate enemies)
Fujitora isn't a swordsman (uses gravity attacks)
Kaku isn't a swordsman (uses Rokushiki attacks, uses his nose, uses a lot of kicks)

As I said before this is a big win for "swordbois" it shows the term is broad and a lot of people fit under the umbrella that's why Zoro is willing to rip Kings throat out with his teeth. - I'll still wait for the VIZ but your argument is getting clapped as usual 👏 👏
You are an incredibly biased clapped (clapped by reality of this chapter) boy can't even comprehend basic things at this point due to constant crying.

Is this a PTSD or something? Whenever someone breaks your skull via clapping your mind goes to Cabaji, 1000 chapters before.... We are in Chapter 1000+ You zorobois still talking about Buggy's underling Cabaji, poor guy.

All you prove that those people can also fight with other methods except for swordsmanship. And they can be like King and Zoro.

No one ever said they can't be both swordsman + other things. This chapter literally confirms it. King is swordsman + more. Zoro says he can be swordsman + more too.

Can your mind even comprehend this?

-Zoro: I can fight without being a swordsman
-You zorobois crying: this is a win for swordsbois :vistalaugh:

You are literally proving you can't read.

Zoro admits being a killing machine >>>> being a swordman

That's the difference between top tiers and Mihawk.

Mihawk's title is only for styles and forms which is proven in this chapter.

Zoro and King confirms swordsman in One Piece: styles and forms.

''Still waiting for the VIZ'' :vistalaugh: Meaning: we zorobois got owned so bad maybe Stephen Paul saves us.
Cry more zoroboi I like it. :goyea:

@Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders @Legendaryconquer#1 @Iaarm I have a good gut feeling :myman:

I think this umbreakable man gonna do something REALLY BIG next chapter

But of course. Oda is intentionally saving it for last. I dont know about the next chapter because the battle between Killer and Hawkins needs to be decided first so that Kid doesnt have a handicap anymore.

Greatness awaits us. Those Kid haters will go crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.