What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I think King should still be technically a swordsman independently from how he labels himself or is labeled by other characters funnily.
I disagree. I think Oda has shown that there are those who are swordsman like Zoro and Kaku Vista and Mihawk, and those that use swords as versatility like Big Mom Law and Kizaru

This line if very important for these who think that King going be a another fodder. Zoro see him as strong opponent, see him as very strong threat, you know shit going happen if Zoro use such lines. And King is fucking still in base form and I like his fightstyle already. Prepare this fight could cover easily over 5-10 chapters(multiple fight scenes) before it ends. Perhaps it going to effect Flower Capital where Zoro need to save it from King wildfire.

This fight has the potenial to overcome Mr.1 fight.
At this point if King doesn't set the Capital on fire I'm gonna be pissed :crazwhat:

Zoro will need to put that fire out with a giant fire cutting Tatsumaki :crazwhat:

I disagree. I think Oda has shown that there are those who are swordsman like Zoro and Kaku Vista and Mihawk, and those that use swords as versatility like Big Mom Law and Kizaru
You guys are full of shit and can't read. I actually just read it by myself

Zoro: "You're right.
Now I think about it, you never said you are a swordman..."

The context clearly suggests that Zoro is actually suggesting HE IS a swordsman lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.