What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no real arguments i doubt you are even aware of the different grades of swords in the serie. Unless Zoro had received supereme grade swords Enma is not power up over Shusui of the same grade does being Sanji fan mean you have to lie make up BS
Enma offers a better attacking better than shisui tho, they're the same grade but don't give the same advantages

Yeah Zoro no longer considers him a swordsman.
Ok if you want to pin your headcanon in...

At least don't spill your nonsense around.

Furthermore, if Stephen is right about sword user that other argument about versatility is also illogical, not that it isn't by itself.

Doesn't matter how many styles you have or how many features, you can be a swordsman independently lol.

At least if you are a consistent user then you are a swordsman. And by consistent not necessarily skill wise if what Stephen says is right. Not that BM isn't also skilled with a sword regardless.

Even his fighting style is similar. They also say that Zoro returning Shusui, the sword of the legendary samurai Shimotsuki Ryuma, to Wanokuni must be fate. As King and Zoro continue fighting, we see an image of Ryuma where we see that his left eye was also damaged like Zoro's eye (he had a scar in his face too).

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:
I may be wrong..it seems zoro will cut kaido with shishui wado and enma fulfilling the dreams of Oden ryuma and kushina as the savior or wano, the sword god, and the world's greatest swordsman

H

humanbeing

Do you really think Queen would assume Sanji hurt him? It's obvious that he'll tease him saying he didn't feel anything, even though he screamed in pain several times and bled too.

:cheers:
that reminds me of Jabura lol he was mocking Sanji and saying that his kicks can do nothing to him but his thoughts were like why his kicks are so strong? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ZORO TURDS: ROGER IS SWORD MAN SHANK IS SWORD MEN KING IS SWORD MAN EVERY ONE TOUCH SWORD IS SWORD MAN
ZORO WSS > EVERYONE!!!

ODA: Zoro: "Your battle style is curious...!!"

King: "There's no need for fixed form and style in real battle."

Zoro: "You're right.
Now I think about it, you never said you are a swordman..."

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:
Not sure what your point is. There is nothing suggesting that they have alternative fighting styles so this isn't hitting like you thought it would

Again bullshit unless you telling me that kinemons durability >>>>> the roof 5
Kinemon has fire-cutting technique before Zoro and Zoro tries to catch-up now. So there are actually aspects that Kinemon is superior in Zoro at least before Wano, to say bullshit etc with the full assumption that Zoro is much stronger than Kinemon in every way is ignorant on your part. If you don't have comparison proof and keep dodging the issue, then don't force the others to accept your opinion about Hakai being the strongest attack ever in OP or anything supporting Zoro >>>>>> Sanji. You don't have the comparison you have to show between Hakai and other strong attacks, while fresh Sanji at least had the clear speed advantage compared to Zoro if you see the panel of Mutton Shot and Rengoku Oni Giri hitting King and Queen at the same time. I don't want to emphasize on that so much though, since i agree with you that Zoro is stronger than Sanji. But not incomparably like you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.