What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, what are you talking about and how does that relates with what i said? Do you even speak english mate?

Im not assuming shit, im giving facts that contradict your stupid headcannon. Go read the chapter again you lazy bum.
You talked about Stamina only,
But I included a part of what Rayan0 said (Zoro being Ryuma 2.0).

And I read the chapter, Chopper is surprised how this magical medicine healed Zoro,
He praised the Medicine, not Zoro's stamina,
Learn to read and comprehend what the doctor himself said, dont blurt out your headcanons.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
So far? Are you probably skipping the part where Base King is being portrayed alongside Hybrid Queen? A King>A Queen in every media.
You wish, ... wait for baunty reveal :cheers: all three calamities ar almost equal in strenght as we know from queen this chapter... so zoro is only Little stronger than Nekomushi in hes moon form or whatever its called

The feat against the numbers that we are talking about isn't supposed to be a struggled 1v10 lol.

Think more like the Sugar chapter. Potentially Usopp uses a weapon to shoot them all with that requires time and precision that Page 1 wouldn't give him, but enough time before they destroy the capital or something.

Clearly what I'm saying is made up BS but you get the point hopefully. It's about a feat performed that only Usopp can do in time. He is tragically the only strawhat this arc without any amazing moments. This could be that redemption
I get that, but I'm saying that itself isn't something I personally don't care to see. I'm not saying it won't happen, but if it does and gets offscreened then I won't be mad at it.

Oda already kind of wasted usopp on this arc. Fighting numbers won't "redeem" him in any fashion. It's just more poor planing/execution in regards to some of the "fights" in onigashima.

At this point I'd rather Oda skip Usopp entirely and just wait till Elbaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.