What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law and Kid have to accomplish something against BM otherwise their performance in this raid will really be pretty bad, considering how Sanji and Zoro will defeat King and Queen
i see Oda playing the same game he did for Big Mom crew, they got kick into the sea twice.
The same plan was for Big Mom, but they failed it. I believe that the fight will conclude with Big Mom dropping in the sea.
Oda like to bring back previous plot point. And the fact that Law and Kidd and hopefully killer were involved with the plan of splitting Big Mom and Kaido is a point that we cant forget. They almost succeeded if only for Kaido.
The same thing I see it for the flying dragon blaze that missed the first time vs Kaido.

so I guess DF is PART of swordsmanship as well cause Law and Fujitora use DF ...
not every single power that a swordsman can use is PART of swordsmanship

any Mihawk CoC debate is fan fiction at this point (but I'm willing to give him lighting CoC at BEST)
but compare to Shanks ... he is A LEVEL below him

Shanks wins CoC
Mihawk wins CoA

and CoC > CoA

the sooner you guys accept this OBVIOUS fact the better
WSS led all of you to a dark corner
run !
A DF can is its own individual ability, but ofc you can still be a SM with DF power. Yet you can also be a non-SM with sword + DF if your fighting style is based off of DF more.

But CoC is straight up innate power like CoA, CoO, speed, strength, etc. It does not constitute a new fighting style; it only serves to boost your fighting style. He it brawler or swordsman. It's ridiculous to say CoC can exclude someone from being a SM when it came make a SM much powerful AP-wise with sword, just like CoA.

What are you even talking about?
also, where did you get the info that Vista is a higher "sword master" than Fujitora and Law?
never mind what I'm talking about ... stay with Mihawk until the end ... I'll see you a year later
+
feat told us that
none of them have even half of his feat
this is a man who CAN stop Mihawk ... said 2 VC

Kawamatsu: Boss Hyogoro...
Kawamatsu: When Hiyori decided to give "Enma" to that man...
Kawamatsu: ...there is a reason I couldn't bring myself to completely stop her...!!
Goats are always easily recognized :myman:this should also bury any bs he did not earn that sword if even Kawamatsu felt this way
What is surprising is why aren't they hyping Sanji too. Seems Zoro is getting all the hype this chapter

But CoC is straight up innate power like CoA, CoO, speed, strength, etc. It does not constitute a new fighting style; it only serves to boost your fighting style. He it brawler or swordsman. It's ridiculous to say CoC can exclude someone from being a SM when it came make a SM much powerful AP-wise with sword, just like CoA.
Ad.CoC is rarest power of the world
saying "this is part of a fight style" is fucking ridiculous

Yeah but it makes zoro whole journey forced. Zoro got his scar not because his own struggle but only to match Ryuma one etc.. And « weirdly » the two strongest swordsmen in history had a scar on the eye and were from the same family.

I don’t like that. Those parallels kill the fun and the originality of the adventure and the authenticity of the characters
Ryuma was a guardian, stay in Wano as a protector. Zoro is adventurer, went all over the world as pirates.
Ryuma was using one-sword fighting style whilst Zoro is three-swords style which will also be the founder of its style.

So Zoro still get his own originality here. Also we ain't actually seeing shit about what was Ryuma done in the past on the other hand we will see everything from Zoro. How that relation ruin the fun? With/Without Ryuma we'll know what Zoro will become in the end anyway.

Garbage fake hype series, we all know plot armored good guys will win so please just finish all these garbage fights in one page, nothing even to look forward to in them since there is no choreography but powe r ranger explosion battle style aka single frame slash aka fake hype and that's one this whole series: fake hype, explains why the vast majority of comments are things that arent even happening, ppl getting exited over their imaginary scenarios huh what a load of
Oh and looks like the f6 are down like??? They cant stand back up? ONE PIECE IS GREAT:josad:

Garbage fake hype series, we all know plot armored good guys will win so please just finish all these garbage fights in one page, nothing even to look forward to in them since there is no choreography but powe r ranger explosion battle style aka single frame slash aka fake hype and that's one this whole series: fake hype, explains why the vast majority of comments are things that arent even happening, ppl getting exited over their imaginary scenarios huh what a load of
Oh and looks like the f6 are down like??? They cant stand back up? ONE PIECE IS GREAT:josad:
If you hate it that much, why are you wasting your time coming into a forum dedicated to this series, making an account and posting this type of shit?

wouldn't you be better off just moving on?

:quest:

Ad.CoC is rarest power of the world
saying "this is part of a fight style" is fucking ridiculous
Yet it's still a haki. Luffy using it would still remain a brawler with rubber abilities. Hypothetical Sanji using it would still remain a kicker. They won't turn into something else.

Shanks still uses it to boost the AP of his SWORD HITS.

It's a form of haki and no matter how powerful or rare it is, the role of haki is to ultimately boost your combat, not create a new form of combat. Downright ridiculous to imply otherwise; what is this, the old stupid hakiman debate?

Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.