What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so.

It took Oda 500 chapters to show us Asura again, i don't think he is going to use it twice in less than 20 chapters apart.

If ZKK happens i think it's gonna be the Ryuma move again.

And King could go down to a Daisen Sekai
I think the Ryuma move could be used again right after because the first one didn't hit

That's my guess :kayneshrug:

I already figured that only the hybrid form wouldn't make Jack defeat Inu, but I didn't expect him to be dominated in combat by Inu the same way he is dominated in his animal form. And now with the sulong form, Jack's defeat is the most likely outcome here. And, in the previous chapter, I hadn't caught Neko's intention to take Perospero out of the Dome to use the Sulong form... It will be fun to see his despair with Nekomamushi's strength, but it's also starting to get tiring to see the Perospero being treated the same way as the Page One and Jack. It will give fight ??? Yes... But he doesn't have any chance of beating Neko, especially after Jack's defeat by Inu.

My prediction / wish is that Zoro trains CoC against King and defeats him using powered up versions of his attacks with CoC, like Daisen Sekai.

Then he uses Hiryu: Kaen with CoC against Kaido in the end for ZKK.

That would be glorious.

:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.