What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I'm ready to accept that King might be stronger but you are clearly underestimating the mochi man.

I mean, look at these two panels:

That's how two first mates of two Yonko look like. :finally:
Katakuri is glass canon once you understand and overcome his FS.

Katakuri was so "unbeatable" because no one landed hits on him.

He doesn't have a good defense. Just smart with the usage of DF + FS.

King will be a monster from the looks of it.

He still needs the offensive feats to prove he's able to beat Katakuri in a fight but IDK, I think I'm ready to put King above Kata overall.
I think King has to show advanced Haki now to prove his absolute superiority over Katakuri.
Furthermore, I also need to see more fire skills - if King has ryuo and can mix his ryuo with his fire, this might be his own "FS", perhaps even more than FS.

Both got very hyped by legends (Whitebeard and Rayleigh); Katakuri's FS and King's race but I feel like Whitebeard hyping him up wields more weight as King's race seems to be a tremendously important factor in the world of One Piece, so King might even be a bigger deal than Katakuri.

Why would we leave it in the bin?
He literally can solo both.
Unless you have seen him use Tatsumaki/Asura or other attack focused on AoE and failing? :yasu:
If he was handling two Emperors, two Calamities are an easier task, even tho King is putting up a better fight than either of the Yonkos.

Silly Anti-Zolo Pirate... :hihihi:
Zori has gotten the best of Kaido regardless of his attacks.
Whether it is Oni Giri, Zoro comes out superior.
Whether it is a competition of Dragon Twisters, Zoro comes out superior.
Whether it is a fair challenge in CQC, Zoro again ends up superior.

Kaido literally failed to do anything to Zoro while King literally disarmed Zoro at his first try.
And is actually able to clash with Zoro while Kaido failed every time and got bested and slashed.
Should I also point out Kaido crying about getting slashed and forced to spit Luffy out while King is chilling?
:ronalaugh:
Comparing a 5 v 2 to a 1 v1 like it proves a point. :milaugh:

Zoro used CoC to fight against Kaido.

Nik out here talking about. "Non CoC King taking attacks better than CoC Kaido" as if Zoro is putting CoC behind all his attacks against King, and King is taking them..... Lmao

You can't make this shit up....

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
@Jackteo well it was a fun ride, King vs Zoro is settled now.

Or you still think about Sanji vs King ? lol, at this point Sanji will just fight against King's corpse lol.

Next time maybe, but for now watch the Zoro vs "The Killing Machine aka God" :kata:
he still thinks king is fighting sanji:suresure:

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
i find this faulty.. you're asssuming kiarue was consistently using his DF for speed which is false.. now we know even his laserbeams can be dodged , the fastest person on panel has been katakuri most of his fight was him going slowmo and dodging luffy's SM attacks.. while kizaru has just presented potency and just remateralize himself from photons .
What do you mean by I am assuming the lightman of OP world himself is using his fruit for speed? For the love of God Enel, His entire fighting style revolves around speed. His VC downright confirms you need high-level COO to even follow this guy move.

I'm serious...
Both RS Sanji and Queen have been portrayed as non factor fodders against King and Zoro...

Seriously, Oda really portrayed both of them as non factors against King and Zoro each. Won't be surprised if both of them got defeated this way, dying caught in the middle of great crossfire.
Ngl I initially was on the fence about Zoro fighting King since Oda has never Really had Sanji fight/clash with Zoro's opponent before Zoro does, but Oda just said fuck it. But I guess we won't really be able to compare the 2 until King gets in his Zoan Form. Sanji got sent flying instantaneously against Kings Zoan, I wonder how Zoro will holdup.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
King should have CoC considering he has temperament of hammering people down with whatever possible.... maybe next chapter we get CoC clash??
CoC would be the god damn best
I think King has to show advanced Haki now to prove his absolute superiority over Katakuri.
Furthermore, I also need to see more fire skills - if King has ryuo and can mix his ryuo with his fire, this might be his own "FS", perhaps even more than FS.

Both got very hyped by legends (Whitebeard and Rayleigh); Katakuri's FS and King's race but I feel like Whitebeard hyping him up wields more weight as King's race seems to be a tremendously important factor in the world of One Piece, so King might even be a bigger deal than Katakuri.
In the view of the world itself, King's race is a bigger deal due to the Tenryuubito connection and the fact all flying / winged races seem to have a strong Void Century connection.

But obviously Katakuri's more important to the story, he was made into Luffy's foil.

Katakuri is glass canon once you understand and overcome his FS.

Katakuri was so "unbeatable" because no one landed hits on him.

He doesn't have a good defense. Just smart with the usage of DF + FS.

King will be a monster from the looks of it.
Bro, Katakuri was taken out by 12 - 15 hits but most were G4 hits. For someone who's evasive af, his tankiness is absolutely great.

How does that excuse his powerlevel among high tiers? He has FS and he's extremely evasive, it is what it is.

Pretty sure hurting Snake Man's fist with his Block Mochi is quite a good defence in itself.

I agree with this one however.

A

Akagaminoproduction

I'm serious...
Both RS Sanji and Queen have been portrayed as non factor fodders against King and Zoro...

Seriously, Oda really portrayed both of them as non factors against King and Zoro each. Won't be surprised if both of them got defeated this way, dying caught in the middle of great crossfire.
That's a lot of damage..... sanjibois need awakening to recover

Status
Not open for further replies.