What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Akagaminoproduction

I do.

Doesn't change the fact that Oda's writing of King during Onigashima was fucking trash and you must admit it.

King should've been goated like this since early.
I agree and I am actually disappointed about it.... King was given a portrayal worse than F6...

Sanji fans:
- refuse the fact that he's artificial human.
- ignore that sanji himself says about his passion being the source of the flames.

But:
-*+= sanji is a descendant of the lunaria race :pepelit:

Sure.
:cantseeme:
Passion being the source of his flames makes no real sense. It’s fiction but even something like that has an actual explanation that Oda is obviously hinting to.

Do you think Oda had Sanji say “my body feels weird” for no reason?

What do you mean by I am assuming the lightman of OP world himself is using his fruit for speed? For the love of God Enel, His entire fighting style revolves around speed. His VC downright confirms you need high-level COO to even follow this guy move.
you really wanna take the light speed thing seriously coz that is the flaw in you argument.. katakuri theoretically according to you yourself proving it now would be able to dodge him with his FS the "high level of COO" which kata needed against luffy and even Rayleigh puts FS users in high regards ..

we have seen kizaru materializing to come back faster but we haven't seen him use it to fight on higher speeds .. which he hasn't he just forges thing made oout of light and shoot beams ...that doesn't necessarily equates him to fighting at the speed of light .

Zoro fans must be crying because of Sanji having Lunalia DNA xDxD

Sanji isn't an artificial human like his siblings, because they're half cyborg, while Sanji is 100% human.
He's special because he has prime Vinsmoke DNA, and the firs vinsmoke was a Lunalian
:kata::kata::steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.