Not open for further replies.
Cabaji used knives, kicks, spit fire, used spinning tops

still considered a swordsman

also Mihawk wouldn't keep having duels against Shanks if he wasn't a swordsman

deal with it :kayneshrug:
All I know is Oda referred to Shanks as a swordsman in one of his SBS
:jordanmf:

He's below Mihawk

Same for Fujitora...He's by TITLE called "The Blind Swordsman".... that puts him under Mihawk

Sidenote: Shanks cannot punch because he has one arm
:arnoling:
And that arm is carrying the sword

In fact, he would be weaker to get rid of the sword to start punching LMAO

So, his best form is to be a swordsman under Mihawk... and sorry, he doesn't look like a kicker to me
:jay-he:
face it, this is all leading to the belief that Shanks is not a pure swordsman. That chapter of King was a bucket of cold water, but I still give credit because I hear the duels between Shanks and Mihawk but until shown on screen, I still get Shanks beyond.

Marco is a doc, has a passion for navigation, was seen drawing maps as a kid, and was said to be very knowledgeable in a lot of subjects in his VC

Marco design is more original. King design is not bad but too much a mix of different past characters. He lacks his own vibe.

Even if King face is hyped, Marco is known to the read for 600 chapters now, brother of Ace, was there in MF. Relevant during the time skip, during Wano etc etc etc.
King is less relevant than Kata and Marco and Ben. He will be a one time villain.

Marco lead the WB pirate for a year
--Smatter as in having more overall knowledge -- Yes ; in strategy no way to know

--Yeah as I said marco has more beautiful design because of his DF ; not taking DF king has better design original or not

--Yeah he is more relevant I agreed but not that much

King >= Marco >> Katakuri
Katakuri doesn't have physical stats or endurance to compete
Imo Queen is around Katakuri level and they are both low/mid diff fight for King and Marco
Katakuri would take Queen's head and shove it up Jack's ass bro.
He has great physical and endurance feats. i am also against Ndule's Kat wank, but i wanna be fair. Katakuri ripped open a part of his belly and still danced around Luffy's new PU, his Physical strength are also good, overwanked but still good.

King needs more feats against Zoro.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
:suresure:Marco faster than Katakuri
Kept up with troll Kizaru nor serious kizaru
Only Ray Kept up with kizaru

Katakuri is faster than King and Marco by far + he has FS

What does his race has to do with strength being super great?

This is fanboyism at its peak!
King isn't a bigger deal, the dude isn't even singled out from Queen
He isn't a legend and doesn't have CoC , advanced haki.

Nobody ever places someone superior to advanced haki user coz a " race" but omly if they have fs and adcoc which only a few among the Mightiest can use.

WB didn't hype King or His race. He is just saying there used to be a kingdom of gods. People form the moon. Yes they can create fire but that isn't even near fs or adcoc hype.
Rayleigh and Kaido comments are hype about strength while wB's comment isn't!

King needs coC, advanced haki, awakening, G4 AP and Speed + better CoA & other stuff

Kata is better than King at everything, there's literally no stat King is better except durability and possibly endurance.

Marco isn't stronger. If he had awakening or coc, yeah but he doesn't so he is around King.

Marco isn't a better leader, he failed big time as a leader

Lost territories , creamates and the war so bad

Stop wanking Marco whose the biggest Loser among YCs

King is gonna be above Marco if he shows better haki and combat skills...or just awakening
jesus christ must be hard trying to wank the commander that lost to the same luffy that kaido one shot:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

:suresure:Marco faster than Katakuri
Kept up with troll Kizaru nor serious kizaru
Only Ray Kept up with kizaru

Katakuri is faster than King and Marco by far + he has FS

What does his race has to do with strength being super great?

This is fanboyism at its peak!
King isn't a bigger deal, the dude isn't even singled out from Queen
He isn't a legend and doesn't have CoC , advanced haki.

Nobody ever places someone superior to advanced haki user coz a " race" but omly if they have fs and adcoc which only a few among the Mightiest can use.

WB didn't hype King or His race. He is just saying there used to be a kingdom of gods. People form the moon. Yes they can create fire but that isn't even near fs or adcoc hype.
Rayleigh and Kaido comments are hype about strength while wB's comment isn't!

King needs coC, advanced haki, awakening, G4 AP and Speed + better CoA & other stuff

Kata is better than King at everything, there's literally no stat King is better except durability and possibly endurance.

Marco isn't stronger. If he had awakening or coc, yeah but he doesn't so he is around King.

Marco isn't a better leader, he failed big time as a leader

Lost territories , creamates and the war so bad

Stop wanking Marco whose the biggest Loser among YCs

King is gonna be above Marco if he shows better haki and combat skills...or just awakening
get your ass outta here lmao

holy fuck, i didn't know you were a Mihawk > Shanks guy

most Sanji fans aren't because of Zoro

that's another post i can agree with you

nice

:cheers:

fuck Zoro and Sanji here in this fight, just Mihawk > Shanks in this case
LOL.... I said it many times before... I'm a fair person...Loving Sanji more than Zoro does not mean I squash and belittle Zoro's dream of WSS where we start downplaying such titles by excluding all kinds of characters...

It's a FACT that Shanks and Fujitora were called "swordsmen"... also, it's a FACT that Shanks and Mihawk were dueling... can someone please tell me why the fuck they were dueling if it weren't just swordsmen duels?

How about Oda referring Shanks as a swordsman? and Fuji as Blind swordsman?

And how about also the novel that were published some time ago when they were talking about swordsmen and who'sthe best swordsmen and Names like "Mihawk/Shanks/Zoro/Vista...etc" came into mention...

And again... let's all ignore all of these things... and pretend they don't exist... can someone tell me which form of Shanks is stronger by logic???

Shanks one armed NO SWORD vs Shanks one armed WITH Sword?

Anyone who choose the first is a huge biased guy... I'm just using logic.. Shanks,one arm, it holds sword, and was called swordsman many times... then what are we arguing here?

Sorry Mihawk fans but Shanks>=Mihawk is as high as I can go, they haven't fought in over a decade and absolutely no one in universe treats Mihawk as if he was above Emperor tier, if Shanks had agreed to fight for the marines at marineford they wouldn't have been begging Jinbe and Boa to reconsider so even my estimate is under the assumption that the world underestimates him and he could actually stalemate Shanks in an all out fight.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
LOL.... I said it many times before... I'm a fair person...Loving Sanji more than Zoro does not mean I squash and belittle Zoro's dream of WSS where we start downplaying such titles by excluding all kinds of characters...

It's a FACT that Shanks and Fujitora were called "swordsmen"... also, it's a FACT that Shanks and Mihawk were dueling... can someone please tell me why the fuck they were dueling if it weren't just swordsmen duels?

How about Oda referring Shanks as a swordsman? and Fuji as Blind swordsman?

And how about also the novel that were published some time ago when they were talking about swordsmen and who'sthe best swordsmen and Names like "Mihawk/Shanks/Zoro/Vista...etc" came into mention...

And again... let's all ignore all of these things... and pretend they don't exist... can someone tell me which form of Shanks is stronger by logic???

Shanks one armed NO SWORD vs Shanks one armed WITH Sword?

Anyone who choose the first is a huge biased guy... I'm just using logic.. Shanks,one arm, it holds sword, and was called swordsman many times... then what are we arguing here?
Yugioh

Status
Not open for further replies.