What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
''Sanji: With this we're even!!''

Zoro couldn't even take King + Queen for 1 chapter, if not for Sanji. Same goes for Sanji as well. :steef:

You can see how high Marco's level is for holding King + Queen both for almost 15 chapters, and even doing damages to both.

Don't compare the likes of King or Katakuri to Marco. Marco is clearly above them. :goyea:

Also,

''Zoro: I see...so you're some sorta killing machine huh
King: Is there a need for stuff like styles & forms in battle?
Zoro: Well, I guess that's true...!!
Zoro: You didn't refer to yourself as a swordsman after all
Zoro: Do as you will!!
Zoro: I too might just bite your throat off...
Zoro: ...when I deal the final blow on you

Zoro: I can't afford to lose...!!''

It's time for the divine judgement for Zorobois from Oda:milaugh::vistalaugh:

I've been saying this shit for years.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ter-1001-spoilers-discussion.9608/post-980337

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...spoilers-discussion.9608/page-320#post-980300

Zorobois don't understand this manga because they can't read. :goyea:

Zorobois are always in denial, they can't tell whenever Oda gives them a huge L. :goyea:
don't bother

if they were the logical type they wouldn't side with Mihawk over Shanks to begin with
I'm fucking tired of explaining the obvious to them

you should get you facts straight honestly " no named attacks"

calling bluebird shockwave yea get that right too

there is underestimation in saying Queen took damage form chopper hence queen is not durable which is your argument you are trivializing chopper's AP to underestimate queens durability and its OBVIOUS

coz its not your point why tf would it be?..im trying to prove my point that chopper MP shouldn't be underestimated which you clearly are by saying queen isn't durable . you're quoting random comments of me putting a point forward and callling it out for not being your point... tf did you eat this mornin

the fact that he got up right after with 0 notable wound and the fact that he sent BM to snooze that is durability
and endurance alike. can't you even get that much out of it.. or are you just being dismissive to obvious facts
:kaidowhat:

like i said get your facts straight marco hit queen with a phoenix brand and blue bird isn't a shockwave attack

and blue bird just pushed king away to the building

what king bled from was a no named knee to the guts and you can see even after the shockwave attack queen is up and is about to tank another named attack

this is them later .. king is bleeding buckets while queen as just a scratch on the face

This is queen the next chap without any of the scratch and is alright bullying his crew and in the same chap 1006 king is no where to be seen after he took the blow from marco and was bleeding intensely.. while queen is being restrained by marco

yea King's durability is over queens my ass ... you didn't even substantiate crap to ithat argument

your point wasn't even that .. whose A-hole did you drag that out from?! ; where did you say that here:

where tf did you say that?

what strawman argument is this ?!.. you never even compared sanji and chopper so why would you make such an irrelevant point.. just to dismiss mine by ignoring it ? thats a half-witted

my point clearly was that you're using chopper to underestimate queen's durability and i substantiated the fact that chopper's MP is not to be underestimated since he literally thew an iceberg conveniently and then asked a rhetorical question to whether such a brute can draw blood froma zoan commander with such a feat or not?

have you forgotten you are supposed prove that MP isn't as powerful? since you're using it as the bases of you nonsensical argument of queen being less durable.

man just stfu honestly , such vacuous derivle... ah god ..
Calm down.
I won't waste time on you since you are resulting to adhominem.

For 2 years : "people who want zoro vs king are delusionnal", "they are not zoro fans", "king is trash", "king the background".

Zoro vs King happens and Oda's answers :
- King the last one of his tribe "Lunaria" erased from history.
- King coming from Land of Gods hyped by the former WSM Whitebeard himself.
- Giving Ryuma's parallel during King vs Zoro before Onigashima coming at Wano.
- Making King the most special YC1 with his race, power and calling him a "killing machine"
- Zoro vs King gonna be one of the best fight in One Piece.
- Take this L, my dear haters.

Thanks Oda-san

Can you give me the link? Or a screen or something like that?
We don't have anything like that yet, just Scotch Info here:

Finally the list !

First pack:

Kaido
Big mom
King
Queen
Jack
Yamato
Ulti
WsW
Black Maria
Sasaki
Page one
Numbers
Holdem
Speed

Second Pack

Luffy
Zoro
Kid
Law
Hawkins
Apoo
Orochi
Kyushiro
Tenguyama Hitetsu
Komurasaki
X Drake
Fukurokuju and Orochi Oniwabanshu
Onimaru
Killer
This packs will reveal:

King’s bounty !
Flying Six Bounty !
Apoo devil fruit name !
Initial designs of Yamato and Komurasaki.
X Drake history.

Here it is. Mihawk is not a swordsman. He used a pocket knife against a swordsman who challenged him for the WSS title .

The fact he keeps the knife around his neck means he is prepared to use it against challengers.

Seriously. King words were true even early in the manga so nothing has changed.

King: Is there a need for stuff like styles & forms in battle?

He simply saying a swordsman is free to use whatever style they wishes to use in battle. Oda let everyone know anybody who claimed a fighter can't be a swordsman because they have and use another power like a DF power is wrong. If the pure swordsmanship claim was true Oda would have had King said he's not a swordsman.

This chapter elevates Mihawk's title so everybody who's claimed Mihawk isn't really strong because he can't beat characters that use a swordsmanship plus other powers or wrong. Oda just them to shut up and sit their ass down.
Damage control /\ using exceptions as rules

Manga has already confirmed, you are a swordsman if you use the sword as a FIXED fighting style. If you use other tools then you are not a pure swordsman, confirmed twice in the manga by Daz Bones and King

Status
Not open for further replies.