What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage control /\ using exceptions as rules

Manga has already confirmed, you are a swordsman if you use the sword as a FIXED fighting style. If you use other tools then you are not a pure swordsman, confirmed twice in the manga by Daz Bones and King
Then why does the manga and Zoro himself calls Cabaji a swordsman? and also Fujitora?

Cabaji uses unicycle, spits fire, uses spinning tops and kicks Zoro, yet is still a swordsman.

Fujitora i don't even need to talk about.

We don't have anything like that yet, just Scotch Info here:
With the 1st and 2nd pack we are going to have just some additional info about the listed characters?

It's sad that we have to read the bounties and Drake backstory in Vivre Card and not in the story... hope we'll get at least some panels of Drake backstory in the future...

Forr the bounties, since Drake (the strongest of the F6) has 444 mln Post TS, none of the other F6 will have more than that. Only exception could be WW and Sasaki who are far older than Drake, but they will not reach 500 mln anyway

With the 1st and 2nd pack we are going to have just some additional info about the listed characters?

It's sad that we have to read the bounties and Drake backstory in Vivre Card and not in the story... hope we'll get at least some panels of Drake backstory in the future...
yes

Well, Kizaru is certainly fast, but making a case for King being insanely fast because he kept up with Marco, who in turn kept up with Kizaru, is false. How can a bunch of high tiers keep up with Kizaru speed wise?

Fat hag Big Mom also managed to clash with Marco and grab his neck.
I agree that that line of reasoning doesn't say much but i wouldn't judge Kizaru's speed from that skirmish. i am sure Kizaru wasn't even really trying against Marco but did against Ray and that resulted in Ray's stamina draining very fast too uphold such a pace in his age and physical condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.