What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since Zoro is beating non swordsmen in the path to his dream it might as well be WSM
If Zoro is goatbeard successor I'll start wanking him

As we know, Mihawk admit distance from the WSM
WSM>WSS
Isn't cabji a swordsman and he did more wild things then King
Nah at the end he said "Im going to use my real swordsmanship" but got busted remind you zoro mention cabiji other moves as "tricks" in a swordfight

Yes Katakuri is a bottom barrel baseline for YC1 imo, like bare minimum you have to be as strong as Kuri to be cut out to be YC1, but beyond that you can be exceptional and be above that

Ironically I'd say Smoothie (or maybe Queen) is minimum cut out out be YC2 level

I say this because nothing Katakuri had ever done was impressive like at all
Actually katakuri tried to injure himself mid fight like zoro did vs cabaji, but he stil lost to luffy.

So once again One Piece wankers fail to understand actual premise behind dialogues.

Try to look at statements with nuance and pay attention before pushing agendas for once

Zoro: I see...so you're some sorta killing machine huh
King: Is there a need for stuff like styles & forms in battle?
Zoro: Well, I guess that's true...!!
Zoro: You didn't refer to yourself as a swordsman after all
Zoro: Do as you will!!
Zoro: I too might just bite your throat off...
Zoro: ...when I deal the final blow on you
Zoro: I can't afford to lose...!!

King is telling Zoro, the goal of a battle is to win, not to have a fancy fighting style. Its an everything goes death match to which Zoro said he agrees and says even he himself would do shit like biting King's neck.

Of course King is a swordsman because he wields sword and knows how to use a sword pretty damn well. That doesn't mean a swordsman fighting another swordsman can't kick or punch or bite.

You fight to win
You fight to Kill
And by winning the fight with the strongest, you become the strongest

If anything this destroys the notion of most skilled swordsman as Zoro himself says its fair that King can use tricks in a battle.

King and queen gave marco scratch marks

And chill out with the swordsmanship thing, King already said he isn't one

Casual Kizaru actually Bypassed his Regen and made him bleed and you can see marco complaining about it.

The last sentence doesn't make sense, bypassing regen doesn't mean anything, since you know, it's regen, Marco is meant to take damage and recover from them afterwards

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro couldn't even knock Kaido down. That was his goal.
Irrelevant scabbards knocked kaido down and couldn't even open an old wound let alone make a new one.
4 of them including inu who in base smacked around a hybrid yc3 yet was in sulong for that attack
And 4 combined were weaker than zoro
Luffys been knocking kaido down since 923 and has done nothing but be kod 3 times and laughed at

The last sentence doesn't make sense, bypassing regen doesn't mean anything, since you know, it's regen, Marco is meant to take damage and recover from them afterwards
It was powerful enough to bypass Marco regen, unlike king who cut off marco wing and did no physical damage to him like kizaru.

Of course King is a swordsman because he wields sword and knows how to use a sword pretty damn well. That doesn't mean a swordsman fighting another swordsman can't kick or punch or bite.
Zoro just said he wasn't a swordsmen though

Status
Not open for further replies.