What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes zero sense. Since when is base luffy>ashura? Did you fall on your head and read one piece upside down? Or did you read 10 piece instead of one piece?
Zoro literally complained by saying “I wish I could’ve at least knocked you down!” after using Ashura.

And then 3 pages later Base Luffy knocks Kaido on his ass with advanced CoC.

Does Oda need to spell things out for people

Oh now I remember. Fights still not over buddy. And I know you’re not talking about taking Ls. You’ve been drowning in Ls from Bakugo in MHA, to saying Zoro won’t fight King, to saying King is fodder for Zoro. You got no room to be handing out Ls :milaugh:
U stan Kidd buddy that s worse
Even when im taking Ls i win
kidd stans? Starving

That makes zero sense. Since when is base luffy>ashura? Did you fall on your head and read one piece upside down? Or did you read 10 piece instead of one piece?
I read the piece of the manga where zolo couldn't even bring kaido to his knees whilst base luffy was ragdolling that mofo :suresure:

oh wow zolo gave kaido a scar, too bad you need a microscope to see it next to the giant scar oden put there :cheers:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It calls him a blade/katana wielder just like King

Zoro is a swordsmen, kenshi

Even if Fuji is a swordsmen oda placed him above shanks and on equal footing with mihawk
No it says katana user. Katana is a sword.
Ergo he is a swordsman
Zoro is a katana user
Zoro is a swordsman
Mihawk is NOT a katana user
Mihawk is still a swordsman
Noland and sora did have their names last for centuries tho, why wouldn't it be the same for Roger and white beard?
Why would it when they are going to be eclipsed and have the whole world change
You think from joyboy until now only 2 people Roger and luffy have inherited his will
There must be 100s of failures throughout history lost to time.
Cry more loser

Status
Not open for further replies.