What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
ryuma is only famous in his own country and that is a country that knows nothing of the rest of the world to compete with its local legends. roger and shirohige are names everyone knows in the entire world for decades
No ryuma is famous world wide as multiple people new of his name back in Thriller Bark.
Marines are still wary of wano samurai cause if his exploits

Zoro literally complained by saying “I wish I could’ve at least knocked you down!” after using Ashura.

And then 3 pages later Base Luffy knocks Kaido on his ass with advanced CoC.

Does Oda need to spell thing out for people
Are you a special kind of stupid?

1. Luffy been knocking kaido down pre udon a d pre advanced ryou.

2. No one besides Oden in the history of onepiece has ever permanently scared kaido.

3. Even when zoro made his statement he stated that what zoro did was more than enough because this will forever be a permanent scar

4. Lufdy proceeds to hit kaido with axanced ryou/advanced kings haki punches and still has yet to place any continous pain or damage on kaidos scales that we can see or internal damage since kaido later on explains luffys attacks were shit.

So as of right now between luffy and zoro the only one with receipts is zoro

B R U H

Zoro: “I wish I could’ve at least knocked you down!”
Kaido: “This’ll leave a scar, that’s enough for you!”

2 pages later Luffy knocks Kaido on his ass
This is a borderline direct statement that COC Luffy > Ashura Zoro.
Are u dumb or sum?
Luffy knocked kaido off his feet in act 1 and didnt do shit lmfao
It s clear that u dont underrstand what zoro meant by that
Op stans bottom1

I read the piece of the manga where zolo couldn't even bring kaido to his knees whilst base luffy was ragdolling that mofo :suresure:

oh wow zolo gave kaido a scar, too bad you need a microscope to see it next to the giant scar oden put there :cheers:

Well apparently luffy also couldn't scar or permanently damage kaidos skin or internal organs since kaido right now is fine and called luffts coc attacks shit

ryuma is only famous in his own country and that is a country that knows nothing of the rest of the world to compete with its local legends. roger and shirohige are names everyone knows in the entire world for decades
Stop smoking crack, if Zoro is Ryuma's descendant then Ryuma > Mihawk, he's the 1 ultimate goat, the one eyed low grade sword fighter that achieved God status.

No it says katana user. Katana is a sword.
Ergo he is a swordsman
Zoro is a katana user
Zoro is a swordsman
Mihawk is NOT a katana user
Mihawk is still a swordsman

Why would it when they are going to be eclipsed and have the whole world change
You think from joyboy until now only 2 people Roger and luffy have inherited his will
There must be 100s of failures throughout history lost to time.

Cry more loser
Noland was eclipsed by Roger yet his name still lasted centuries

2. No one besides Oden in the history of onepiece has ever permanently scared kaido.

3. Even when zoro made his statement he stated that what zoro did was more than enough because this will forever be a permanent scar

4. Lufdy proceeds to hit kaido with axanced ryou/advanced kings haki punches and still has yet to place any continous pain or damage on kaidos scales that we can see or internal damage since kaido later on explains luffys attacks were shit.

The problem is that Zoro literally made the point himself about him not being able to knock down Kaido. Yeah, it’s stupid in the light of the pre-Udon, but that’s just because Oda’s writing is janky. This is CLEARLY meant to indicate superiority.

It’s like Kaido saying “so you have COC too?” It’s not a direct statement but the implication is fucking obvious.
Post automatically merged:

Are u dumb or sum?
Luffy knocked kaido off his feet in act 1 and didnt do shit lmfao
It s clear that u dont underrstand what zoro meant by that
Op stans bottom1
The problem is that Zoro literally made the point himself about him not being able to knock down Kaido. Yeah, it’s stupid in the light of the pre-Udon, but that’s just because Oda’s writing is janky. This is CLEARLY meant to indicate superiority.

It’s like Kaido saying “so you have COC too?” It’s not a direct statement but the implication is fucking obvious.

No it says katana user. Katana is a sword.
Ergo he is a swordsman
Zoro is a katana user
Zoro is a swordsman
Mihawk is NOT a katana user
Mihawk is still a swordsman
Show me where Oda calls Zoro a katana user, I'll wait

Yea he still use "tricks" but he still a swordsman. The tricks didn't stop him from being a swordsman.
Yeah, are you forgetting the part where he drops his "Tricks" Then says hes going to use his real swordsmanship

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
B R U H

Zoro: “I wish I could’ve at least knocked you down!”
Kaido: “This’ll leave a scar, that’s enough for you!”

2 pages later Luffy knocks Kaido on his ass
This is a borderline direct statement that COC Luffy > Ashura Zoro.
not even kaku who was defeated by asura was knocked down, for a guy who talks a great deal about reading comprehension you sure suck at it

U stan Kidd buddy that s worse
Even when im taking Ls i win
kidd stans? Starving
Nah you definitely not winning. You were one of the Zoro stans who were adamant about Zoro not fighting King. At least some other Zoro fans were ok with it. They’re winning, not you lol

Not starving at all, just being patient. As you can see Oda is saving the most important fights for last. The 3 top dogs of the new gen leading the way against the 2 emperors gotta be saved for last.
Enjoy that extreme diff King fight.

Guys why aren't Luffy's punches cutting Kaido???

Status
Not open for further replies.