What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah you definitely not winning. You were one of the Zoro stans who were adamant about Zoro not fighting King. At least some other Zoro fans were ok with it. They’re winning, not you lol

Not starving at all, just being patient. As you can see Oda is saving the most important fights for last. The 3 top dogs of the new gen leading the way against the 2 emperors gotta be saved for last.
Enjoy that extreme diff King fight.
BM got KOd by Queen dude, step down your matchup is a gag ass plot device, idk how you're enjoying that lmao, imagine stanning a one armed loser

@T.D.A
@comrade
@Peroroncino
Guys, I agree with you that knocking someone down doesn’t mean anything in the larger story. Look at Kaku and how pre-Udon Luffy could knock Kaido.

The problem is that, narratively, Zoro’s line “I wish I could’ve knocked you down!” is literally direct set up for Luffy to do it.

Like I would wouldn’t be making this argument if Zoro hadn’t said that line.
Zoro wants to kill him. Its set up for end of the arc. Just like Nami wanted more electricity

Kaido acknowledges Luffy way more then he did zoro

Even Yamato said she'll stall kaido until Luffy gets here not zoro. its clear CoC Luffy>Ashura
That's to do with Luffy's overall skillset not the power of Zoro's attack. And Zoro's attack is the only one to have gotten a 'This wound will remain" line so you can spin it however you like.

You can't compare the two different types of attacks.

@T.D.A
@comrade
@Peroroncino
Guys, I agree with you that knocking someone down doesn’t mean anything in the larger story. Look at Kaku and how pre-Udon Luffy could knock Kaido.

The problem is that, narratively, Zoro’s line “I wish I could’ve knocked you down!” is literally direct set up for Luffy to do it.

Like I would wouldn’t be making this argument if Zoro hadn’t said that line.
But Zoro was talking about taking someone down via the sword not doing punch combos to the body.

That's to do with Luffy's overall skillset not the power of Zoro's attack. And Zoro's attack is the only one to have gotten a 'This wound will remain" line so you can spin it however you like.
Whats better "This Wound will remain" While Kaido was using basic club swings against zoro best attack or Actually beating him

The scar didn't even affect Kaido the same way oden did

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
ZORO!!!!! :noo:

He's in his element. This feels like a pre-timeskip fight. And King is ruthless. He'll use any means to win. I think Oda might be trying to draw some parallel between them. What separates Kaido's right hand from Luffy's.

The Shimotsuki are pretty much a family of ikemen. And Kawamatsu echoed my thoughts. Zoro bringing back Shusui on the same year Wano was meant to be liberated is a sign.

Last edited:
Roger will be a nobody ? The man who conquered Laugh tale first in centuries ? The PK ? His execution ?
his legend will never die

sorry for ya but the story is about Pirate king not WSS
Sorry dude, but Luffy literally said he don't want to conquer shit, Roger got Ls and got defeated by Bacteria lmao

Clearly he wasn't using real swordfighting since he said it himself, he'll start using it. also zoro didnt under go training with mihawk at that time period. Now he knows whos a swordsman and whos not
They isn't any real sword fighting. Kaku a swordsman who uses his nose and legs. Zoro punches and kicks too. Fuji brings down meteors. They do whatever the hell thry want

Knock down in Zoro's case means that Kaido collapses from the damage done. That's how swordsmanship works. Cut so deep that the opponent collapses from the injury inflicted. While Luffy is just using blunt force to push obstacles away.
If Luffy's attacks naturally knocks Kaido down then Advance CoA G4 punch on the rooftop would Knock Kaido down too but it didn't.

Act 1 Kaido was drunk, that doesn't count.

Zorobois are still crying in different arguments this time. :vistalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.