What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Zoro was talking about taking someone down via the sword not doing punch combos to the body.
Bro, just think about this logically from a narrative perspective for one sec. If someone says, “I wish I could do ___ to you” and then someone else literally does ___ to that person on the next page, then the previous statement was meant to be set up.

Oda literally used Zoro’s Ashura to hype Luffy’s CoC.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
ZORO!!!!! :noo:

He's in his element. This feels like a pre-timeskip fight. And King is ruthless. He'll use any means to win. I think Oda might be trying to draw some parallel between them. What separates Kaido's right hand from Luffy's.

The Shimotsuki are pretty much a family of ikemen. And Kawamatsu echoed my thoughts. Zoro bringing back Shusui in the same year Wano was meant to be liberated is a sign.
A sign for what? ZKK maybe?

Whats better "This Wound will remain" While Kaido was using basic club swings against zoro best attack or Actually beating him

The scar didn't even affect Kaido the same way oden did
1. Kaido that fought Oden was weaker than the kaido zoro fought

2. The kaido that fought Oden was also not in hybrid form

3. Thay kaido that fought Oden was weaker thus his advanced coc was weaker since coc gets stronger when the user gets stronger.

4. Kaido got cut my Oden reverted back Into base and proceeded to still fight

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Nobody will give a shit about him when luffy succeeds where he failed.
Luffy fame and legacy will reach the sky for sure and be untouchable.
But Roger adventure will never die too. The guy is a legend forever. The whole world know how name and story. He will forever stay in history and his life achievements and death

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy fame and legacy will reach the sky for sure
But Roger adventure will never die too. The guy is a legend forever. The whole world know how name and story. He will forever stay in history and his life achievements and death
No he won't. Like I said before you think Roger and luffy the only ones in 800 years to inherit joyboys will
Only luffys name will last.

Status
Not open for further replies.