What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love how you pretend to be smart just to prove how i was right you don't know knock down means there:suresure::suresure:i fucking knew it
No, I am not pretending to be smart, I am just too smart for zorobois like you that's the difference :vistalaugh: It's not that I am too smart you know, you guys don't understand simple things. :luuh:

Again, were you saying King wouldn't get knocked down like in the previous chapter if Zoro used Asura instead Oni Giri? :vistalaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No, I am not pretending to be smart, I am just too smart for zorobois like you that's the difference :vistalaugh: It's not that I am too smart you know, you guys don't understand simple things. :luuh:

Again, were you saying King wouldn't get knocked down like in the previous chapter if Zoro used Asura instead Oni Giri? :vistalaugh:
sure man whatever makes you feel better, i shouldn't leave special needs people alone, one of the first things they told me when i joined was that you were not very smart and that i should avoid you but i am breaking that rule:ihaha:

Queen's haki is so strong that he didn't used against Marco or Big Mom, but against Sanji
:crazwhat:

Queen's haki would break Marco's chicken foot and Big Mom's arms

Queen cracked Big Mom's Head without Haki, Hybrid or Cyborg Enhancements.
:queenhear:
Queen will mix Haki + Laser Beam = Black Laser equal to "Hakkai"
:funky:

sure man whatever makes you feel better, i shouldn't leave special needs people alone, one of the first things they told me when i joined was that you were not very smart and that i should avoid you but i am breaking that rule:ihaha:
Run away as usual :suresure:

Why King is knocked down in this chapter with a far weaker slash than Asura if ''slashes don't knock people down''?
because it was a different attack?
:vistalaugh:

According to zorobois;

-Oni giri Slash knocks people down
-Asura Slash doesn't knock people down.

Usual comedy with Zorobois :milaugh:

Zoro knocked down Kaido with his dragon twister.

People need to stop putting so much importance in knocking an opponent down. Luffy can knock Kaido down a thousand times if you can't cause any significant damage it doesn't mean anything.
In real life, scarring > knocking down, but this the criteria that Oda set forth. Knocking down > scar.

Obviously, Oden did both.

In real life, scarring > knocking down, but this the criteria that Oda set forth. Knocking down > scar.

Obviously, Oden did both.
Kinda stupid when you think about it. Luffy could probably smack Kaido on his ass for several hours if he had the stamina but still not damage him as much as Zoro did in 5 seconds. Dunno what Oda is thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.