What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In real life, scarring > knocking down, but this the criteria that Oda set forth. Knocking down > scar.

Obviously, Oden did both.

Not really,

Boxers can get cut while boxing with someone, that leaves a scar;

See Tyson Fury vs Wallin;

Otto Wallin leaves a scar on Tyson Fury.

Otto Wallin didn't knock down Tyson Fury at any point of their fight.

If he scored a Knock Down, he would get +1 point from the judges, but he didn't score any knock down.

Cutting your opponent and leaving a scar doesn't give you any extra point in boxing.

A simple real life example that suits for One Piece.

Not really,

If he scored a Knock Down, he would get +1 point from the judges, but he didn't score any knock down.

Cutting your opponent and leaving a scar doesn't give you any extra point in boxing.

Ok you changed my mind :D

But of course. Oda is intentionally saving it for last. I dont know about the next chapter because the battle between Killer and Hawkins needs to be decided first so that Kid doesnt have a handicap anymore.

Greatness awaits us. Those Kid haters will go crazy.
Well Killer v Hawkins finishing before Kidd fight is obvious but we had some development of that fight last chapter (1022) while having barely 2 panels of Kidd, we had no info this chapter, so I expect the next chapter to give him (and Law) some more panel time.

824, 924, 1024 :cheers:
You know what I'm talking about :cheers:

Reggie just said it

I have no doubt in my mind he will.
HYPE :finally:

Not really,

Unless the cut leads to a doctor stoppage
:goyea:

I think Oda doesn't Powerscale like the fandom does.

G4 destroying a stone block was treated as a big deal and a result of Luffy's training
Yeah looking back that shit was weird. Luffy's punches still barely did anything. Red rock as an exception and nobody knows why it did more than Boundman punches, probably for the dramatic effect of 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.