What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen is very durable but too slow. I really hope the fight doesn't boil down to Sanji hitting Queen for dozens of pages without doing much damage to finally surpass his limits and end up lashing out a super powerful finisher :tchpepe:
Pretty much a given

Not gonna lie this Queen fight is so boring right now

Sanji is out speeding queen easily and Queen can only block or shoot lasers

He needs to start pulling out some close quater combat or hes never gonna touch Sanji

Use that sword or something already....

Can't believe my favorite Sanji fight is against vergo

What a boring opponent for sanji

:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:
If Sanji went all out Hells Memories + Raid Suit this fight would be over.

Oda is just stalling not to piss fans off. He's using base but not even HM which he used for Wadatsumi.

:blush:
Crocodile is weak sauce compare to the likes of Kaido and Big Mom.
If Luffy surpasses Kaido, he automatically becomes the WSC at 19 comparable to the likes of WB, Ryuma, Roger, Garp e.t.c. He can bascially bully his way into Raftel with no one to stop him. That is just shit writing honestly.
Nice avi, shisui, where'd you snatch that up from?, Do you know the artist:kata:?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta

Dont really care if he is tbh. I like Luffy fanatics more than zoro fanatics.
And if luffy transforms into Gear 5 then i could see him being very close to big mom and kaido
They are bad as each other tbh.

Forget G5, If Luffy can sustain g4 for an hour or so, he will be top 6 in the verse after Kaido, Linlin, Akainu, Midhawk and Shanks

You are mad disrespectful. Resulting to homophobia all cos of a Manga character :pepeke:
Correct me if i'm wrong but he is not necessarily being homophobic, yes the word he used is aboslute shit and is homophobic

but it's been used constantly on internet culture for another complete reason

when somebody protects / defends / praises everything a certain person / company does

the N word is also used for the same reason in many places

this shit came from 4chan back in the day

for example Sony / Playstation fanboys are called "Sonyggers" by them

and i remember some people talking about Oda apologists as "Oda Fags"

It's 4chan internet culture in a nutshell

he could still be homophobic tho :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.