What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have any idea of what you are talking about. Back off.
Of course I do. Anybody can tell King's sword doesn't have haki on it while Zoro's do following the visual clue I just explained.

These are swords without armament on them; you can clearly distinguish that one half is clear and the other isn't:

And these are sword with armament, in which it goes from 50/50 to a clearly predominant black with a thin line of white in the middle:

I mean, it's as easy as comparing how distinctive Shusui looks regarding non imbued swords:

Or, again, noticing the change from the first half to the second half of Zoro's sword as he's in process of imbuing it:

It's not that hard, really.

Of course I do. Anybody can tell King's sword doesn't have haki on it while Zoro's do following the visual clue I just explained.

These are swords without armament on them; you can clearly distinguish that one half is clear and the other isn't:

And these are sword with armament, in which it goes from 50/50 to a clearly predominant black with a thin line of white in the middle:

I mean, it's as easy as comparing how distinctive Shusui looks regarding non imbued swords:

Or, again, noticing the change from the first half to the second half of Zoro's sword as he's in process of imbuing it:

Only a fool does believe that King is using no haki and his sword does not break.

You guys cannot abstract.

You are run by the appearances.

Using that logic the scabbards didn't even need haki to cut Kaido.

@Aknolagon sorry to bother you but can you translate the first page of the Jack and Inu fight?

BP 1 : We need to help Jack-san!
BP 2 : Don't let him (Inu) go!

Jack : Paoo! (sound of his trunk)
Jack : It seems that is your limit, give it up "Lord of the Day"!
Jack : I will forgive you!
Jack : A country that was destroyed because of your lie "There is no samurai here"!

Inu : Huff Huff!
Inu : That day, if you had killed Raizou ... it would have been a shame for us!

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Correct me if i'm wrong but he is not necessarily being homophobic, yes the word he used is aboslute shit and is homophobic

but it's been used constantly on internet culture for another complete reason

when somebody protects / defends / praises everything a certain person / company does

the N word is also used for the same reason in many places

this shit came from 4chan back in the day

for example Sony / Playstation fanboys are called "Sonyggers" by them

and i remember some people talking about Oda apologists as "Oda Fags"

It's 4chan internet culture in a nutshell

he could still be homophobic tho :kayneshrug:
The N word is only acceptable if you are black unless you want a bloody lip:kayneshrug:

That shit might be from back in the day, guess what, we are 2021 and some things are extremely offensive to various marginalized folks.
These ppl already have it hard enough with all the disgusting shit ppl say to them. WG shouldn't be one of those places where ppl can just come online and start spewing their ignorance. You either get with the times or piss off. This really shouldn't be up for debate.

The way some of you converse in this forum. I am pretty sure you don't leave your house cos I refuse to believe anyone with basic human interaction can come online and say some foul shit and think it's cool. Like seriously, don't you ppl have jobs, school or friends? Hell, just log out of the forum once a while and watch the bloody news or something. Sheeeesh:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.