What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a point. The Scabbards where using invisible haki.

I don't think it mean much because Apoo blocked Zoro haki sword with his tonfa

Later Zoro cut it when he stopped messing around.
No the sccabards were using Ryou.
Post automatically merged:

How come sanji was able to bust his brothers ass in the suit but king couldn't hurt sanji in the raid suit? Just disorient him for a couple mins
? He bust Yonji trash ass in thevsuit. Niji outsped him abd clowned him.

Conclusion Sanji didn't do anything to Niji or ichiji. WCI Sanji is trash and got slapped by Daifuku.
Sanji never fought them tho. They were bitches and blackmailed him.

Sanji literally a couple chapters later fucked up daifukus even bigger genie casually.

Why you projecting so hard?

Sanji AP>King ap

Hi

But the suit protected sanji from King's attack and sanji didn't use haki.

His brothers suit didn't help at all when hit with sanjis stronger kicks.

Conclusion...
Kings
Weaker
Than
Wci
Sanji
We only see yonjis face damaged. The shit doesn't protect the face since the face isnt covered.

King attacked sanjis torso that is covered the most in the suit.

Conclusion: you are reaching

Don't know where this arc is going to stand when it ends, from fighting standpoint its probably going to edge out Enies Lobby and Alabasta, If we include the upcoming Monster trio fights this arc will have at least 6 fights that are good or better. So that's good its just that the arc has suffered so much from pacing, off screening and writing issues. So much so that for the first time an Oda flashback fell flat to most. It definitely has a shot at beating Thriller Bark potentially Skypiea as well. But it might be too late to surpass Enies Lobby and Alabasta

Yo

have you thought about what name you will give me if ZKK doesn't happen?

Don't know where this arc is going to stand when it ends, from fighting standpoint its probably going to edge out Enies Lobby and Alabasta, If we include the upcoming Monster trio fights this arc will have at least 6 fights that are good or better. So that's good its just that the arc has suffered so much from pacing, off screening and writing issues. So much so that for the first time an Oda flashback fell flat to most. It definitely has a shot at beating Thriller Bark potentially Skypiea as well. But it might be too late to surpass Enies Lobby and Alabasta
maybe if you consider only the manga

but i feel like the anime is elevating the Wano Arc so much more

i think the anime alone will make a lot of people remember Wano fondly

it's for sure gonna have a lot of memorable moments for the rest of the series

i think the Wano arc is gonna get carried by the anime in rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.