What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders @Legendaryconquer#1 @Iaarm I have a good gut feeling :myman:

I think this umbreakable man gonna do something REALLY BIG next chapter

Maybe you are right, but I would have thought later. But the chapter numbers make it seem like.

Something I noticed:
Luffys had a long fight against Katakuri where he needed to figure some new way to hurt Katakuri. And he found one. But while fighting he got a lethal injury from outside the fight, something not able to deff, but he would have been able if he would have figured out what he later figure out.
But then Katakuri injured himself the same way as Luffy did to make it fair.

I think kid has the same kind of fight here. A long fight where he needs to figure some new way to hurt big mum. Suddenly he got an lethal injury from outside of the battle, something he couldn’t dodge. I guess in the fight he will figure some way to hurt big mum and what would have saved him from that injury, AdCoC sounds good for that.
But it will be way harder for him then for Luffy, cause he don’t get the MC Luck / Plot armor of his enemy hurting himself. Big mum won’t do this. And he will still win.

To underline this, check where Luffys injury was and check where it is as Hawkins/Kid. Oda does this on purpose.

My wife's translation:

Skull Dome, Front Entrance
Nekomamushi: Without Pedro, Luffy's group wouldn't have made it here!!
Carrot: Perospero...?!!
Nekomamushi: Our vengeance would have failed!!
Carrot/Wanda: Lord Nekomamushi...!!
Nekomamushi: The moon is beautiful.
Pedro, as you watch us...
...Have some sake.
Perospero: Sulong!!
Nekomamushi: But tongue man!! The moon you see tonight...
...Will be your very last!!!
I don't know why the spoilers made it seem like Perospero was scared, he seems more surprised based on his reaction and dialogue.

Also I like how Oda is trying to make us believe that Neko is going to kill Perospero when it's obvious that is not going to happen lol.

But poor Perospero is about to get destroyed, I understand the whole situation with the Minks and Jack but the situation with the Minks and Perospero because of Pedro is very dumb.

I think anyone who has at least small knowledge about the construction of words from any Slavic language should do. But shh.
Exactly this. -m or -em is the first person singular ending. The rest is 'your mom'.
So it's pretty easy to figure what 'jebe'(or whatever that word's base form is) means.

Maybe you are right, but I would have thought later. But the chapter numbers make it seem like.

Something I noticed:
Luffys had a long fight against Katakuri where he needed to figure some new way to hurt Katakuri. And he found one. But while fighting he got a lethal injury from outside the fight, something not able to deff, but he would have been able if he would have figured out what he later figure out.
But then Katakuri injured himself the same way as Luffy did to make it fair.

I think kid has the same kind of fight here. A long fight where he needs to figure some new way to hurt big mum. Suddenly he got an lethal injury from outside of the battle, something he couldn’t dodge. I guess in the fight he will figure some way to hurt big mum and what would have saved him from that injury, AdCoC sounds good for that.
But it will be way harder for him then for Luffy, cause he don’t get the MC Luck / Plot armor of his enemy hurting himself. Big mum won’t do this. And he will still win.

To underline this, check where Luffys injury was and check where it is as Hawkins/Kid. Oda does this on purpose.
He’s gonna get it very soon. It wont be dragged out like luffys since they been fighting off screen. Shortly after luffy got hit by flampes stuff he got future sight

Status
Not open for further replies.