Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more we learn about Wano manpower the more Oden battle is stupid….

You have Yasuie / Hyogoro / Ushimaru / those two great swordsmen who didn’t fight with Oden and the scabbards.

I know they wanted to make a secret operation and killing Kaido in his sleep but still they left behind a lot of great soldiers
The more you learn should tell you how much you don't know...

You have Yasuie / Hyogoro / Ushimaru / those two great swordsmen who didn’t fight with Oden and the scabbards.

I know they wanted to make a secret operation and killing Kaido in his sleep but still they left behind a lot of great soldiers
oden is trash and braindead he deserved to die even ray wanted to help

Because Oden's theme always has been that he doesn't want to burden people with his issues. It fits

Seeing this chapter, then I think its safe to say that sanji too could clash with a yonko. Coz theres no way the oden(yamato) of strawhats is stronger than the monster trio. So I think sanji will defeat big mom and zoro defeats kaido. Maybe akainu will join the war so luffy have an opponent. And besides, theres really no arc for akainu. The final war would be against the goroseis so this is the time that akainu would be defeated.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It’s been a singular joy watching the people who hate Yamato lose absolutely all sense of self-respect and dignity around here, but I’ve been waiting for this moment ever since her introduction more than a year ago…we haven’t had a nakama candidate this electric, this tantalizing, or this divisive in so long, but with this chapter, it’s done - Yamato’s joining the crew, and it is my sincere hope that this finally pushes some of y’all over the edge, because nothing sustains me like angry weebs unraveling in real time :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.