Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No for real!
I have YET to see Kaido kill someone on the spot.... He is WAAAAAY less ruthless than many previous enemies we faced... He seems like a guy who prefers someone to join him rather than kill him brutally...
He did that with basically EVERYONE:
- Oden/Scabbards
- Ushimaru and 2 random samurai
- Orochi's Ninja squad
- Kid
- Luffy
...etc

It feels like he only goes for the kill as a LAST RESORT with his enemies....
And time and time again, it feels like he has a goal that completes a BIGGER PICTURE... like something of the magnitudes of Ancient Past from Joyboy...etc.... It's why he comments on Joyboy with Luffy, and comments on the "Laugh" the more difficult the situation is... and also his responses to Yamato.... in previous chapter he comments on there is a big reason he chose Wano in particular... and in this chapter, he responds with Yamato Question with "some answers don't have easy answers"

The dude is not some just reckless brute or UNREASONABLE as Doflamingo selled him out to be.... Kaido feels way more reasonable than most enemies we faced, like Enel for example or Doffy himself who was way more crazy and ruthless

He himself admires Oden despite what he is doing with Yamato.... this chapter he has wide grin while facing Yamato, feels like a proud dad that his child is standing against him like Oden.... and he takes the chances that she calls herself Oden and say "carrying Oden is a big burden" and that she must be prepared to go for war with that.... and I repeat...I'm 100% sure when he gave the 1 portion of food this chapter, HE KNOWS that those Samurai are very prideful and not some stupid Samurai and that they are caring enough to give it to his daughter....

and the sword is because they will choose to die as warriors.... as this is the type of death Kaido glorifies... so he gave them that chance... out of his compassion

Wait for it... Oda will shock you with how sofitie Kaido is as an enemy...
You have my respect, that is a excellent summary of the events happening in the chapter and around kaidos character so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.