Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofc he was a no one. It was pretty much established that the power struggle in Wano was:

1. Oden.
2. Hyogoro
3. Yasuie.
4. Other irrelevant Daimyo fucks like Ushitmaru.
Didn't Kaido say it would of been a crazy battle if Oden would of gotten the rest of the Samurais. Oden was dancing like a idiot which made people not respect him until that 1 hour boiling

Yamato shaping up to be the most powerful straw hat after luffy lmfaooooo interesting how oda is going to handle things if he plans on having her join the crew. If thatโ€™s to happen with the whole wings on meant regarding zoro and sanji then I suspect both characters are going to get MASSIVE boost in powers come end of the arc
Only Zoro he cutting Kaido head off. Sanji can be below her it means noting

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Didn't Kaido say it would of been a crazy battle if Oden would of gotten the rest of the Samurais. Oden was dancing like a idiot which made people not respect him until that 1 hour boiling
Yes/no.

Because he especially mentioned Hyogoro and then he added about "other Daimyos".

Which clearly means:
1. Oden.
2. Hyogoro.
other irrelevant fucks.

Hyogoro is not even strogner than drake .

Obviously , ZKK will happen but main question is how?
Just my thoughts. But after falling kaido due to luffy , zoro will come to kill Kaido. I did not expect any fight interaction between zoro and kaido anymore. I expect some of kaido speech about epic death and zoro will accept that execution. After King fights , high probably zoro will he exhausted and with his last energy , he will make execution .
kaido said there will be no Monstersamurai like oden. thats enough to say Zoro vs Kaido 1v1 Round 2.0 same as Oden and finall blow will ZKK
Luffy will fight him but he wont defeat, toptier woont get KO by Fist it need to be Killed

Defeating <<< Killing and Zoro will do it. this is fucking Zoros arc
WSS>>> PK deal with it

''There are no Roronoa in Wano so it's impossible''
lmao we only know the last names of the main families and some are acting like Oda slapped a census of Wano in the SBS
:rolaugh:

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
โ€Ž
His best attack did nothing to slow Kaido down.
:kobeha::kobeha: A guy with 30 broken bones and who was already pushing himself above 100% ( Acc. to Law) scarred the WSC just like it's nothing. And you are calling it his best attack? I just pity you. Had he not stopped hakai and saved their asses , they all would have been done by now except ZORO. When Zoro was cutting Prometheus that coward kaido attacked Zoro from behind, didn't he? He was just afraid of going 1 on 1 with Zoro because he knew the result.

And btw Zoro > Yamato >> Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.