Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Akagaminoproduction

I believe even Sanji is surpassing her this arc after he takes down Queen, it's just funny these so called Sanji fans have least faith in their boy and instead decide to drag Zoro down with him to make themselves feel better
I wonder about that considering how Queen cant hold against BM for 10 minutes... Yamato seems out of reach

A

Akagaminoproduction

No queen took almost no damage from that he was fine and got up next second
But then again he was shitting himself when BM got her memories back... I dont mind Sanji leveling up though... but he needs CoC till then Yamato abv Sanji kun
Post automatically merged:

Imagine him learning CoC coating of metal objects
:crazwhat:
Kid fans will raze WG if that happened....

who tf said zoro killing kaido for his unconfirmed father lol
Exactly, there are much more other hints. Like Zoro being the reincarnation of Ryuma and Odas foreshadowing with the number 944 and the death symbol on Zoros Shirt on the cover art. The number was referring to Kaidos vivre card number. These are much more valid reasons for Zoro to kill Kaido.

Exactly, there are much more other hints. Like Zoro being the reincarnation of Ryuma and Odas foreshadowing with the number 944 and the death symbol on Zoros Shirt on the cover art. The number was referring to Kaidos vivre card number. These are much more valid reasons for Zoro to kill Kaido.
facts We saying ZKK since way before. tf this ushimaru came 2 chapters ago :milaugh:

Condomtards , lanjitards aint got a shit but bs :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.