Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. We now have an idea of what the final bounty for the beast pirates is.

GENERAL
Kaido
= 4.6111 billion

CALAMITIES
King
= 1.39 billion
Queen = 1.32 billion
Jack = 1 billion
SUBTOTAL = 3.710 billion

FLYING SIX
Who's Who
= 546 million
Black Maria = 480 million
Sasaki = 472 million
Ulti = 400 million
Page One = 290 million
SUBTOTAL = 2.188 billion

HEADLINERS/OTHER
Apoo
= 350 million
Hawkins = 320 million
SUBTOTAL =670 million

TOTAL CREW BOUNTY = 11.179 billion

If Kaido is able to get back up and start wrecking shit how is it a draw? If he gets up before luffy wouldn't that just mean the fight wasn't over but zoro stepped in to take the win anyway?
Barely, he goes in Dragon Form and tries to boro breath the Capital Away. I mean you can say Luffy lost if you want. But for me this fight was always a team effort.

Barely, he goes in Dragon Form and tries to boro breath the Capital Away. I mean you can say Luffy lost if you want. But for me this fight was always a team effort.
It's more of a team effort than most fights but I can't see the arc ending without luffy putting down the big bad for good. As cool as the ryuma dragon thing is I have a hard time seeing how it fits in.

When you realize that Ulti endured a thunder bagua, multiple lightning from Nami, a fucknig combined named laser attack from enraged Big Mom, and a Yonkou's level lightning from Nami and only after that she's down.
Meanwhile WsW got 1 tapped from a punch to the face (by Jinbei so he got that going for him, but still a 1 tap)
Only means Ulti's defense is that insane. Even P1 was taken out with a CoC clad attack.
The durability of the dinos is no joke but Ulti is stellar in that category even amongst the F6:steef:
Sasaki is embarrassment to the dinos tho. Whole weak belly ting still pisses me off:whitepress:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
we saw haki users get defeated by non users even during pre-time skip. eg luffy vs Boa sisters ... and if tekkai turns out to be coa, then also VS CP9
You didn't get the point of my reply.

People were defending Who's Who and Sasaki with the arguments of "They didn't use Haki and that's why they lost".

Status
Not open for further replies.