Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato have BM level potential to grow...Hope that she will join straw hats . So Nami doesn't have to fight female from BB crew alone. She can share opponent with Robin.

What the fuck is up with Oda? So there is three more people who know the endgame? That’s Three more important people introduced at the literal fuckin end of the goddamn arc?

They BETTER be people we have already seen. Oda can’t bring in new people at this point. We Know Ushimaru died two years after Oden. The other two people MUST be either dead or people we have seen already.

My guess is Tenguyama and Yasuie… There is no way Oda is making up two new people to be introduced right now of all times.
People speculating one of them is Fujitora.

What the fuck is up with Oda? So there is three more people who know the endgame? That’s Three more important people introduced at the literal fuckin end of the goddamn arc?

They BETTER be people we have already seen. Oda can’t bring in new people at this point. We Know Ushimaru died two years after Oden. The other two people MUST be either dead or people we have seen already.

My guess is Tenguyama and Yasuie… There is no way Oda is making up two new people to be introduced right now of all times.
My guess is that one of them is Zoro's master, forgot his name. The other one not so sure who.

Status
Not open for further replies.