Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda retconned this bullshit in the anime. Oden's flashback was specifically consulted with Oda on what to show and what not. He decided to retcon that bullshit.

Big Mom was the lucky one Roger was a man enough to not invade a country full of kids and killing them.

Who would stop him or Rayleigh or Scopper?

Teen Katakuri?

Oda retconned this bullshit in the anime. Oden's flashback was specifically consulted with Oda on what to show and what not. He decided to retcon that bullshit.

Big Mom was the lucky one Roger was a man enough to not invade a country full of kids and killing them.

Teen Katakuri?
Pound

:kobeha:

Are people blind? Do they need confirmation to see that a WOMAN is, in fact, a woman? Ffs wth is wrong with people man, it was a little obvious that she's a SHE damn it!, What's next? Zoro's bi and identifies as gender fluid? Sanji's pan?, Idk what to say anymore about these quacks :whitepress::lusalty:

Teen Katakuri?
Them why he run away?

This is probably one the most dead chapter spoilers discussions i've ever seen, I've been on here since early 2020, so i've seen a lot of these chapter dicussions, and this one is easily one of the, if not the most, dead dicussions, regardless of how much info was provided:gonope:
If you call good discussion spamming the ourboros circle of Zoro vs Sanji, or spamming emoticons or Saji is fainted. Yeah a dead week.

Sometimes is quality over quantity

If you call good discussion spamming the ourboros circle of Zoro vs Sanji, or spamming emoticons or Saji is fainted. Yeah a dead week.

Sometimes is quality over quantity
I wouldn't call those kinds of discussions "good" per say, it's just the sheer number of replies that surprises me with some of those past dicussions, regardless of the contents of said dicussions (i wouldn't really call any discussion on WG good tbh, most of the time at least), most of the time it's just people throwing disses and spamming emojies...and arguing over dumb stuff, it's still fun in a way, that's why i say this one's dead, it doesn't have any energy behind, it even still i'm still seeing a lot of the same old, typical, WG shenanigans carrying on on this one...just less, idk, it might kick up once more info drops:kata:....i really just put "emoji's" in attempt to put in the plural form of 'emoji'...:whitepress::lusalty:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.