Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She shiwed ACoC, so ill give her that much, but it was just stalling. She showed great toughness, Durability, Haki, and physical strength.
Mate, she used CoC, but it's not "advanced". That trailing effect is clearly something Oda came up with recently, but he's done similar shit in the past. Oda said in Dressrosa, that he didn't know how Luffy would beat Kaido creatively not because his punch "was so strong". All of this is a new invention in terms of the details (though flowing Haki as a concept existed before).

I've said plenty of times in the past, even basic CoA users can use CoC behind their attacks. It's not really "advanced".

Oda is just demarking CoC NOW with the trailing thing, but like I said nothing "advanced" about it. It didn't clash without touch with Kaido.

It makes no sense for Yamato to unlock the greatest weapon of a One Piece fighter, and do 0 damage to Kaido.

H

humanbeing

Mate, she used CoC, but it's not "advanced". That trailing effect is clearly something Oda came up with recently, but he's done similar shit in the past. Oda said in Dressrosa, that he didn't know how Luffy would beat Kaido creatively not because his punch "was so strong". All of this is a new invention in terms of the details (though flowing Haki as a concept existed before).

I've said plenty of times in the past, even basic CoA users can use CoC behind their attacks. It's not really "advanced".

Oda is just demarking CoC NOW with the trailing thing, but like I said nothing "advanced" about it. It didn't clash without touch with Kaido.

It makes no sense for Yamato to unlock the greatest weapon of a One Piece fighter, and do 0 damage to Kaido.
without touching the effect of advanced CoA + advanced CoC

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You're right, but it's different from what Kaido and Luffy do though. Kaido and Luffy infuse their attacks with COC while Doffy and Kuri used COC along with their attacks.

There’s a reason why Kaido and BM didn’t give a fuck about Marines hearing their call
I dont think Yamato's is Admiral level but she's definitely inbetweener at worst, low top at max

Nobody matches kaido 1v1 for 30+ min while getting hyped is high tier
Sanjikun is just salty his favourite warlords aren't given such privilege and aren't impressive as Yamato when fighting a top tier

Status
Not open for further replies.