Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Old white beard with heart and liver failure who was shot and stabbed made them struggle

Admirals aren't yonko level but they are close
???
Kizaru wasn't even sweating, Aokiji didn't manage to freeze him but he didn't try so much.

I can understand Sakazuki but he was most likely far from defeated whilst he was falling since the first Gura strike had barely injured him despite striking his head so it's improbable the second one would attain much, like even paralizing him momentarily, and Oda probably pulled PIS to have him head to Luffy like he had already originally tried to do before Shirohige would show up I imagine. Meanwhile look at what Akainu did to WB.

People are dumb or what

Dragon kaido is tanker than Hybrid kaido
Zoan forms are always the best to tank/endure attacks

That's why Law can't really hurt zoan kaido with GK but makes hybrid kaido cough lots of blood with injection shot
That's why hybrid kaido was feeling g2 or base kyffy punches more , even dodged g2 while Dragon kaido tanked ryuo bounrman attacks

???
Kizaru wasn't even sweating, Aokiji didn't manage to freeze him but he didn't try so much.

I can understand Sakazuki but he was most likely far from defeated whilst he was falling since the first Gura strike had barely injured him so it's improbable the second one would attain much, like even paralizing him momentarily, and Oda probably pulled PIS to have him head to Luffy like he had already originally tried to do before Shirohige would show up I imagine. Meanwhile look at what Akainu did to WB.
White beard was already half dead before the fight with akainu who is stronger than kizaru and aokiji

Akainu is as strong as old white beard, maybe a bit stronger, had it been prime beard it would've been a massacre

Status
Not open for further replies.