Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, remember from 1000-1010 we got the 5 WG pirates vs Kaido before anything else.

Clearly Oda wants to set up this fight and potentially end Yamato and Momo's involvement in it sooner rather than later. This is potentially due to Oda wanting to use Yamato and Momo somewhere else down the line.

For example:

- Momo may be used to save Onigashima (likely), get Ame from Tengu, and potentially slay Orochi 1 last time

- Yamato may get sent down from the roof to help on the performance floor, which consequently may be due to the intention of Jack surviving his fight with Inu and potentially winning.

To me it's odd that with Sulong being a very time limited form, Oda didn't finish showing those fights with Peros and Jack immediately. This may signify that they don't win, but I don't think it means that those fights, plus Hawkins or Fukurokuju won't be "conclusive".
When you think about it, Inu would have to finish his fight asap not only because of Sulong’s time limit, but also because he can only see the moon from a small hole in the roof. Once the moon reaches a point in its orbit where it can’t be seen through that hole, Inu is done

Akainu told WB that he would have a gaudy funeral -> hopened a hole in his body, sent a portion of his head to Disneyland after an enraged sneak attack which didn't achieve much in response.

Stopped WB with his hands in his pockets, terrorized the WB pirates multiple times, took out people left and right, killed a commander and scarred Luffy for life both physically and mentally. And more.

And he still waits to have his battle with Luffy, after the rumored WSC already went down.

Mihawk fucked around the entire war and he is stronger than the naked street dancer Kaido still has PTSD for.

:suresure:
There u goes the toxic Zolo stans.

Kaidou will make Mihawk shit his pants, Jozu stopped the strongest attaxk that Mihawk was able to make, in Kaidou this is childsplay.

Akainu was getting pummeled by a Half dead Beard with 265 swords attack, 156 Bullets and 46 cannon balls.

Akainu told WB that he would have a gaudy funeral -> hopened a hole in his body, sent a portion of his head to Disneyland after an enraged sneak attack which didn't achieve much in response.

Stopped WB with his hands in his pockets, terrorized the WB pirates multiple times, took out people left and right, killed a commander and scarred Luffy for life both physically and mentally. And more.

And he still waits to have his battle with Luffy, after the rumored WSC already went down.

Mihawk fucked around the entire war and he is stronger than the naked street dancer Kaido still has PTSD for.

:suresure:
Lol Admiral stans hyping up Akainu landing a blow after WB had a heart attack but then want to talk about sneak attacks. :suresure:

Still that's an old white bead, akainu>=old white beard

We all know who would win if it was prime white beard
Assuming of course, that Akainu doesn’t have an awakening (which would be weird, bcuz he’s the strongest standard logia user) and no COC (which I doubt given his personality and position).

I honestly think Fleet Admiral Sakazuki is like a full tier above Admiral Akainu

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I am, I just don't think they are that impressive, I don't think they're yonko level, doesn't mean they are way behind they're just not at that level, maybe they got stronger during the ts but given current feats

Kaido>akainu, so hopefully the final fight won't be against them since it would really be underwhelming giving how the previous arcs already showcased stronger opponents
i heavily disagree. im pretty sure that the admirals are the final matchups of the strawhats.
i'm of the opinion that the yonkos ~ admirals if you're judging them off of overall group powerlevels although the individual matchups may differ. i'd like to hear your arguments though.

Status
Not open for further replies.