Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanking? He hold his magical swords in front of himself for 1 second and nearly died from that if not for Law.
We already saw what Zoro's body can "tank" or should i say can't tank? A stab from a nerfed pleasure.
Zoro fainted from a thunder bagua.
That makes 2 times in one arc and there is gonna be a 3rd time lmao - that's a new record!
Meanwhile Sanji only faints for gags :cantseeme:

:arnoling::arnoling::hope:

Only fans who ever would argue that their favorite character tanked something he didn't actually Tank:king:.

:suresure:
Why wasn't he unconcious after that then? Or even dead? Even if it ws just 10 Seconds or less its a freaking hakai. Tanking something means taking damage, enduring it and still be able to operate which zoro was. You should stop consuming copium, it can destroy even the last few brain cells trust me. :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

I

Indigo

Just caught up to the anime, pretty good episodes, especially the last one

Ulti works so well on the anime, and that fight against Luffy was awesome

But Man, i wasn't really on the team of Yamato joining the Straw Hats, but that scene for her introduction was pretty iconic, you could tell they were putting a lot of focus on that intro and moment, they wanted it to be memorable

Toei knows

This episode alone conviced me she is joining, even if i don't liker her character that much yet

He didn't why wasn't he unconcious after that then? Or even dead? Even if it ws just 10 Seconds or less its a freaking hakai. Tanking something means taking damage, enduring it and still be able to operate which zoro was. You should stop consuming copium, it can destroy even the last few brain cells trust me. :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
That's funny coming from a Zoro fan when 80% of your claims all come from headcannon.

Except he didn't take the attack as he was pulled out of it's vicinity by Law after he tried to block it for a few seconds.
Tanking means bearing the full brunt of the attack and getting out of it unscathed. You won't see anyone claiming Luffy tanked Kaido's Thunder bagua just because it grazed his head. :suresure:

Just caught up to the anime, pretty good episodes, especially the last one

Ulti works so well on the anime, and that fight against Luffy was awesome

But Man, i wasn't really on the team of Yamato joining the Straw Hats, but that scene for her introduction was pretty iconic, you could tell they were putting a lot of focus on that intro and moment, they wanted it to be memorable

Toei knows

This episode alone conviced me she is joining, even if i don't liker her character that much yet
I hate Ulti. I can't accept that Big Meme didn't aim at Ulti's forehead and blow her brains out.

That's funny coming from a Zoro fan when 80% of your claims all come from headcannon.

Except he didn't take the attack as he was pulled out of it's vicinity by Law after he tried to block it for a few seconds.
Tanking means bearing the full brunt of the attack and getting out of it unscathed. You won't see anyone claiming Luffy tanked Kaido's Thunder bagua just because it grazed his head. :suresure:
To be fair, I don't think any character can take on combined attack from two prime yonko and come out undamaged. I don't think Zoro even used coa and went straight for block. Either way he saved potentially heavy damage to Supernovas and perhaps deaths

At least I get my headcannons right. :suresure: And by your desciption thats what zoro exactly did. He couldn't fully block the attack and took damage but endured it. It doesn't matter if it was for just few seconds. This attack was designed to kill everyone on the rooftop. If it wasn't for zoro, law wouldn't have teleported everyone out of there alive. Sooo... Copium. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.