Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nope. doflamingo himself commented about how little stamina both of them have left multiple times infact in that same chapter.

he obviously got better at g4 as he kept using it. you cant simply say that he didnt have serious stamina issues in dressrosa just because he is fine after 10 minutes at the rooftop. and even on the rooftop he doesnt go g4 after the recovery time.

we have no idea how much time luffy spent regaining his haki when he kept hopping from island to island. they are not the same. luffy got a LOT of leeway in the katakuri fight to heal back up. and its not like he went g4 (the mode that expends so much haki) again right after that. he spent a considerable amount of time fighting in base.
So luffy and doflamingo were using thier haki instead of stamina. And their haki got weaker because of the damage and exhaustion they suffered.

It was enough time to recharge his haki exactly 10 minutes, he was moving through mirrors, and was waiting in a room when he decided he wants to defeat katakuri, once his haki came back he immediately returned to mirror world, luffy was even huffing when he arrived.

- Momonosuke is flying with his eyes closed and goes through the entire Onigashima castle until he reaches the roof.

So did he enter the castle?
Lmao if it's the case then we can actually see Zoro and co :rolaugh:
Imagine if Zoro was sitting on Momo and Momo was flying with his eyes closed, that means he'd have to give him directional instructions.

H

humanbeing

Kaido will get frustrated :D Luffy comes back no matter how many times he get defeated.
and he has a friends who help him till he get back.

Judging from the spoilers this is the chapter:

Yamato: I'm Oden!
*new attack*
Kaido: fuck you
*Momo crashes against the dome*
*fodder acts surprised*
Yamato: but I'm Oden!
*Luffy & Momo and reach the rooftop*
Luffy & Momo: why are you a fucking dog Yamato?
Yamato: I'm Oden
Kaido: who the fuck are you?
*im gonna be PK*
Yamato: and I'm Oden!
*Luffy and Yamato attack Kaido*
Kaido: this is shit
*Kaido transforms*
Chapter ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.