Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i can :saden:

Oh no...poor Zoro got stabbed in a fight and fainted...
How does that justify that? Lmao
Pre-TS Sanji got stabbed with a sword thru his shoulder and was fine, Post-TS Zoro gets stabbed and faints.

It is a big difference, one faints in fights one for gags :kayneshrug:

Did he? How about showing me a panel? Oh you can't, because Sanji didn't faint
What irony, you said i can't show a panel of Zoro fainting to TB and i am taking copium, now look at that! I posted 2 panel, there are actualy more where Sanji catches him and Zoro is laying on his shoulder like a bag of trash - then you say Sanji fainted which didn't happen. Mus't be because you take copium lmao
Zoro fans are just sad.

I didn't know Manga statements were my headcanon, damn :crazwhat:

It's a fucking manga, that is a common thing. People dodge an attack and can say multiple sentences at the exact same moment, you think they are frozen in the dodging position for 5 seconds or what? It's the same manga where people can have a normal loud conversation while being in a war zone and multiple kilometer away from each other.

:kobeha:retarded

And Luffy did this at the start of the raid when he transformed into G4 to destroy that Beast pirate ship with Law and Kid then transformed back to base after ONE attack

Are you saying me pointing out the fact that this has happened before is “over analyzing”?

hehehe, so what do you call “regular analyzing” if this is “over analyzing”

:kriwhat:
You are comparing this Oden business to Luffy… Luffy will be shouting this King of pirates thing until EoS when he achieves it… So You expect Yamato will shout I am Oden until she achieves it EoS
i didnt say any of that...what im saying is yall wasting time getting mad at something she obviously wont stop til it's time for her to drop the act! she will keep saying it, shes been saying it for the past 20 years because being oden is what makes her still have hope. After Kaido is defeated, Wano's free, and she sees Luffy & Momo, she will drop the act. Now dont go around saying things on behalf of me:mihugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.