Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he was defending with Hardening in Chapter 1023 when Sanji was doing that rotate Kick.
Yeah, that means sanji was always capable of doing so, but apparently all of his previous attacks did no damage and wasn't even considered a threat.
Queen in chapter 1022 literally eat a kick from sanji, got back up, and went after zoro anyway. That's bad writing and it's unfair to sanji's combative portrayal.

Yeah, that means sanji was always capable of doing so, but apparently all of his previous attacks did no damage and wasn't even considered a threat.
Queen in chapter 1022 literally eat a kick from sanji, got back up, and went after zoro anyway. That's bad writing and it's unfair to sanji's combative portrayal.
Well u have a point, i think Sanji he will receive his DNA exoskeleton PU, maybe after using his RS again in this fight.

I think I'm one of the few people that love the pop green:ronalugh:, Usopp just needs to use it to its full potential with traps and shit
I dont mind the pop greens, but oda needs to actually get creative with the plants. There are A LOT of things you can do with plants in both attack power and status effects combines with dials or whatever else he has.

Unfortunately Oda really can't come up with something, like when Nami spams lightning.

Yes, it is. Unless Luffy will be blowing a hole through Kaido, his AP will be below Zoro's.
Luffy already used G4 this chapter + Yamato's attack combined and it doesn't look like it scarred Kaido so:kayneshrug:
well
99.9% of blunt damage isnt meant to scar ...........

this is a weird way to powerscale
there's lethality
and there's damage that accumulates overtime.

Looking at Twitter and these forums I'm convinced even Zoro wouldn't like his own fanbase.
Post automatically merged:

Just think of them like annoying pets you can't help but keep around despite their existence being an eyesore.
I'm convinced Luffy won't like his fanbase that screams he can mid diff Zoro in base, either.

Sanji would prob like his constantly putting him with Zoro though ig.

Man, Sanji is in base form and he still hasn't gone 100% out. HM's is his strongest base move. Now add Raid Suit + Hell's Memories.

This speaks volumes that Sanji in his base is pushing Queen to all out.
I'm not criticizing sanji's strength, i just don't like how oda handeled him in a way that's unfair to his portrayal.

We all know that sanji have more in the bag, but why wait until zoro recovers to show it? Why make sanji struggle 2 minutes later vs queen.

When sanji arrived at the live floor we saw that marco was fine, how did things get that bad in just 2 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.