Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Akagaminoproduction

Those spoilers werent even neccesery. We know that Yamato and Kaido are fighting. And we know that Luffy and Momo would arrive on the roof.
Now I get why hint 1 was saying brain explosion.... if you read such shit ...brain will explode...

If momo scratched kaido i'm dropping this garbage series.

I'm sorry zoro, but that's crossing the line.
NO you will not
LMAO

And Momo will scar hurt Kaido in one way or another....
He's destined to do it, just like Zoro was destined to scar Kaido before the arc began... Momo is destined to contribute to Kaido's defeat by the simple legend of Momotaro.... Oda could have made creating flaming cloud isn't affected by his dragon size.... he could have easily made Momo able to generate many clouds even as a small dragon... to lift Onigashima

The whole reason he turned big was not so he can kill a weakling like orochi.... his legend with Momotaro is destiny... him being big factor in Kaido's defeat and hurting him is just a matter of time

Nah man, zoro has trained his whole life just for that moment, he has the most natural and logical progression of any character in one piece.
He didn't get a power up mid fight post knock out that made him do that.
Most natural and logical progression. Hahahaha. Biggest joke. He didn't get any mid fight power up? The dude can cut fire out of nowhere. Can tank hakai when way weaker attack can put him on bed for one day. What was that BOAT thing then? Please stop with jokes. You are killing me. 🤣🤣🤣

if you look at the bottom row panels, he takes the hit and his eyes turn white in the rightmost panel.
in the left most panel, he falls on the ground unconscious with his head bleeding (there is even the sound THWUD right there)
Just like Kaido fell after Oden's attack and got back. Oden recovered from his enjures faster than a mythical Zoan df user for god's sake, he was immediately captured by Kaido's men. Are you telling me that Kaido's men would stand there and wait until Oden gets back?

I don't believe I know. Btw, it was the Japanese Youtuber who suggested that Momo will be able to hurt Kaido through Ameno Habakiri with Oden's haki.
Don't know about ame no habakiri, but enma is not contain Odens haki in it. It drawing out the "User" Ryuo to create big slash. Its been said many times. And if ame no habakiri really have oden haki, i don't know about that bro. Thats pretty cheap for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.