Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of you have not understood anything.

The problem is not that you call Yamato "he" or "she", you can call Yamato whatever you want. redon's never said you to refer Yamato in masculine or feminine.

The problem is that you change something YOU HAVE NOT WRITTEN because you want and without respecting others. Who the fuck do you think you are to do that?
I wasn't even talking about the whole incident or anything, just replying to your previous reply about a japanese understanding the manga but u ignored that.
You are free to call Yamato whatever you want.

You make zero sense.

Using his summary as source and then emphasizing that you correctly address Yamato as girl (contrary to the original summary by redon) and write a summary in your very own words is 100% fine.

He can threaten, complain and throw a hissy-fit all he wants, it's PERFECTLY fine in any sense possible.
"You make zero sense."
great argument

hey here's a tip

rather than "from redon" which implies its exactly what redon provided
its more like
" dirtylarry's interpretation of redon's summary "

all this talk of not relying on him and the alternative you want to provide
you still need his name to be the source
what a fucking joke

It is not a problem at all, but when influencers use it to push as an agenda, it becomes a problem. I have never hated a person based on gender, or talked something bad about them. I dont know why they need this kind of attention, it is beyond me.
What do you even mean by agenda? What is an agenda if not someone's opinion? it's a problem when someone states their opinion now?

I mean, let's unpack that. Unless I got you wrong, then you can explain what agenda means in this context. Is there a gang of evil people passing out meeting notes or something?

So not only does Oda refuse to put bounty in manga and only vivre card but he also post fake gender on vivre card

He’s scamming people so hard
Redon is precious. We can't shit talk him. Guess Oda is fair target for all the criticism. What a scammer. If only some western fans didn't make big deal out of it.

:gokulaugh:

On serious note, Aurther and some so called special fans are the reason for all the shit Oda getting on internet rn. Some fans they are.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I think some of you have not understood anything.

The problem is not that you call Yamato "he" or "she", you can call Yamato whatever you want. redon's never said you to refer Yamato in masculine or feminine.

The problem is that you change something YOU HAVE NOT WRITTEN because you want and without respecting others. Who the fuck do you think you are to do that?

Nobody lets go of REDON's hand...

No one will touch REDON while I'm here.
You shit.
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

thats your business
you want your opinion respected
you respect others as well . you are fine with your your memes or your work being manipulated and someone else isnt , then you respect that .
find another spoiler provider who uses the right pronouns and credit them.

its not bending shit
if I said something
and you quote me as the source for something as finicky as spoilers where little/minute details can make a lot of difference
he has the right to ask that you dont say this is what he provided

paraphrase , make your alternatives and leave him out of it
its really simple.
Thats not respect or personal opinion thing .. thats just you cant do shit anything about it as long as using mods as your guard dogs and start a ruckus out of nothing..

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
My 2 cents while I continute to watch the circus catching fire.
- Yamato is stated as a woman by the Vivre Card. When Momo asks her name, she says "I am Yamato", not "I am Oden". Very important to notice that Yamato KNOWS that she's YAMATO, not Oden.
- Considering the traumatic life Yamato had, willing to impersonate some other character, in some kind of defense mechanism, is not something unusual. Or did you all forget about Sogeking? The difference is that, here, Yamato chooses to impersonate someone of different sex.
- We barely know anything about Kaido as a character. Or he has going for him is the "strongboy" thing. We lack information to know why he indulges Yamato's idea of "becoming" Oden. Is it out of respect? Is it out of spite? Imagine if we had development for Kaido during the arc instead of panels of 4Tricks and Hamlet. Wouldn't it be something?
- Oda's not really the most "woke" dude ever. Just see that every "non-straight" character is basically a sex deviant. (the entire Kamabakka Kingdom forcefully trying to turn Sanji into an Okama and bringing sexual innuendos at every or so line of dialogue, etc). So there's a great chance that Oda indeed wants to make Yamato a trans-male, but he doesn't fully understand what it actually means and goes for some oversimplification of "he just says he's a man as Oden, so it makes him a trans-male. Easy, ggwp".
- This last point becomes less likely when we have a character like Kiku, that CLEARLY says she views herself as female in heart, dresses in more feminine clothing, etc. She doesn't do it because she wants to imitate some random woman she admires. She does it because she identifies as a woman and that's it. Not the same thing as Yamato. Yamato identifying as a "man" is entirely tied to Yamato trying to impersonate Oden. If Oden was a potato, Yamato would be screaming she was a potato as well. I think it's plain disrespectful trying to say that this is the same thing as Kiku's case with the current information we possess.
- Lastly, Yamato is joining and is not dropping the Oden act anytime soon. Get used to it.
:pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.