Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t Asura just Zoro’s conqueror’s Haki lol? So by definition it is related to genetics. He would’ve never had CoC without being born to some great figure since nobody in OP has ever attained CoC if they weren’t already born with it.
Prove me Ushimaru had CoC, scientifically children inherit genetics from mothers too, and Ryuma died in a totally different era, so what you're trying to say can be applied to any being not only Zoro, luck + genetics is life lmao

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Again, it's stated he had the most powerful crew. So again you're wrong. Big Mom's crew out here losing to half of the straw hats in WCI lmao

No one is denying Kaido's title here. Don't know why you're bringing it up

Yes Neko, Inu, Kyoshiro, Ashura power wise are pretty much trash in the grand scheme of things

Telling me to use my brain when my original point was that Luffys not at his peak? Huh? What's the rebuttal here?
when I said that the crew of Big Mom was the strongest in OP, I was referring to the novel Ace, but I’m not sure if this canon or not so I will give you the point.

For the last part of your post, I understand why it’s pretty confused for you because generally I use this type of argument in a subject like « Who are the strongest between Admirals and Emporors » or also « Is Kaido will still be the most powerful after Wano » , I should at least have developped my point so you could understand why I said such a thing.
So in resumee, I’m actually thinking that BlackBeard eos will be equal or ( but it is not necessarily ) superior to Kaido.
Coherence is for me the most important thing in One Piece, so It means that for me that you will never an admiral be as strong as the Kaido of Wano ( and we know how many fights can be very controversial lmao).
But once again I can understand why you people think eos vilains will be just far stronger than any vilains before, it’s a shonen logic. However, I see no reason why Oda should take this type of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.