Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see a freaking out momo accidentally launch boro breath or some shit like that.. lmao.

Dragon momo elemental control incoming.........:suresure:
This one thing from him which can be explored since his df grand him power. He could perhaps tank hit due to durability boost from DF, would still crying taking it though.

If Oda give him specific fighting style like be a prominent swormanship or even giving him haki, that would be bullshit. At least the former is reasonable.

Yet the drop in Marco's HP affected him so much that his hybrid lost to Base King.:josad:
Huh
Marco's AP wasn't affected
Nobody says Marco AP and attacks became weaker
Characters actually dish out their best moves when they are heavily injured in shonen, Especially One Piece

You're desperate to hype King for having Queen to weaken Marco then fought weaken Marco 1v1 .
Impressive

Huh
Marco's AP wasn't affected
Nobody says Marco AP and attacks became weaker
Characters actually dish out their best moves when they are heavily injured in shonen, Especially One Piece

You're desperate to hype King for having Queen to weaken Marco then fought weaken Marco 1v1 .
Impressive
And it’s not like King was in base the whole time, we literally saw him switch back and forth between hybrid and base multiple times. He probably used hybrid but Oda offscreened it

The most competent villain.
The Marines are overall the most competent force.
The Seven Samurai System dragged them down, they couldn’t act actively.
Fujitora eliminated that
Ace sacrificing himself doesn't mean Akainu was competent
It's not like Akainu did it head-on or that He killed Ace coz they were fighting

He didn't kill Ace coz he was competent, he killed Ace coz Ace had to save Luffy.

Ace sacrificing himself doesn't mean Akainu was competent
It's not like Akainu did it head-on or that He killed Ace coz they were fighting

He didn't kill Ace coz he was competent, he killed Ace coz Ace had to save Luffy.
He would’ve killed Luffy instead, does it matter? He wanted Dragon and Roger’s son dead. He killed Roger’s son and hunted Luffy down until he escaped with Law.
Luffy was protected by jimbei and the whole WB crew.
Kaido had the scabbards and Luffy right before him and he didn’t kill them

Oden his right hand
Post automatically merged:

It’s not just competence, I think Akainu’s social skills (manipulated Squard, got Ace to stop running) and intelligence (runs the freakin Navy) are hilariously underrated.

Akainu is probably the most competent faction leader at the moment.
Yes as competent as not being able to do anything to Wano

L

Oh yeah let's ignore Blackbeard and his crew damage to WB
Half of WB’s brain got meigou’d.
And his organs/heart got pumped by magma.

Even if the BB Pirates didn’t show up, that was going to end WB inevitably. You cant live with half a head.
Post automatically merged:

Akainu gave him the biggest damage for sure but I would say that the whole fight in Marineford killed him, not just a single character.
You cant live with a half a head and no organs.

literally every other injury is meaningless compared to that

It’s not just competence, I think Akainu’s social skills (manipulated Squard, got Ace to stop running) and intelligence (runs the freakin Navy) are hilariously underrated.

Akainu is probably the most competent faction leader at the moment.
I’m not a fan of his methods and justice but he’s a freaking monster and great villain. I love him for that. He’s right that 99% of the pirates are evil trash. I’m hyped for his flashback.

Status
Not open for further replies.