Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it’s not like King was in base the whole time, we literally saw him switch back and forth between hybrid and base multiple times. He probably used hybrid but Oda offscreened it
Zoan*
Zoan/base King vs weakened hybrid Marco 1v1
It hypes King but not that much . Marco sucks anyway

But people shouldn't be hyping King over the moon for needing Queen to handle Marco then Sanji in 2v1

It’s not just competence, I think Akainu’s social skills (manipulated Squard, got Ace to stop running) and intelligence (runs the freakin Navy) are hilariously underrated.

Akainu is probably the most competent faction leader at the moment.
Akainu is the worst faction leader. Because of him, the World Government have already lost.

He has caused a split in the marines. A civil war will take place in the marines due to akainu's extreme methods.

Kuzan for future Fleet Admiral 💙
Shit, thought you meant Kizaru :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Akainu is the worst faction leader. Because of him, the World Government have already lost.

He has caused a split in the marines. A civil war will take place in the marines due to akainu's extreme methods.
This guy reads One Piece backwards

The navy is the strongest it’s ever been.
- Jinbei

For the first time ever, the forces of justice are actively taking over the new world and are the biggest/true threat out there
- Doflamingo

Shit, thought you meant Kizaru :josad:

This guy reads One Piece backwards
What I said are facts, remember what Jinbei said about the aokiji vs akainu fight and why Sengoku picked Akainu to lead the marines.

The navy is the strongest it’s ever been.
- Jinbei

For the first time ever, the forces of justice are actively taking over the new world and are the biggest/true threat out there
- Doflamingo
They are the strongest but also the most fragile now that Akainu is running it. Remember what Jibei said about why Sengoku picked Aokiji to lead the marines.

What I said are facts, remember what Jinbei said about the aokiji vs akainu fight and why Sengoku picked Akainu to lead the marines.

They are the strongest but also the most fragile now that Akainu is running it. Remember what Jibei said about why Sengoku picked Aokiji to lead the marines.
dumb

Akainu is still to this day the only antagonist to kill a nakama/family member of the main character.
I don't think Akainu is Antagonist...it's just natural to kill a notorious pirate being a navy that's why chopper and team freaks out when they see top ranked navy soldier in the same place where they are...Yeah Cipher Pols are other things

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Huh
Marco's AP wasn't affected
Nobody says Marco AP and attacks became weaker
Characters actually dish out their best moves when they are heavily injured in shonen, Especially One Piece

These guys now say that ashura was weak
But since when finishers are affected by injuries?
Zoro also uses ashura only when he's badly hurt.
Asura wasn't weak even with 30 broken bones, but Marco was weakened even though he has 0 injuries. I need not even search for your other posts to expose the double standards. I know how attacks work in OP; I understand this shit 100 times better than you and everyone else on your bandwagon who support your bias and double standards.

You're desperate to hype King for having Queen to weaken Marco then fought weaken Marco 1v1 .
Impressive
I know Zoro's asura or the attacks he uses in asura aren't getting any weaker just because Zoro is exhausted or injured. I also acknowledge Zoro's most powerful attack failed to seriously injure Kaido. All I am saying is the same should apply to Marco as well. Meanwhile, You and your band of downplayers try everything in your power to imply Marco is fighting King at around 10% of his power without acknowledging the fact that losing HP does not make you less powerful.

Who sounds desperate here? The person who accepts the truth? or the people who change the tone in accordance with their agenda?

Status
Not open for further replies.