Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@m0nst3Rx dude stop, Zoro isn't oneshotting anyone man. Just glad that Oda is giving more and more ZKK build up and be done with it. You are extremely toxic with your Zoro wank it's getting annoying.
Fuck no why tf they didn't yell to dodge tatsumaki that almost cuted kaido and draw lot of blod?
and when Hyur kaen happens they almost shit on their pants and yell to dodge
its allmost onew shot you can ignore me or fucking downplay zoro feats :cheers:

Cope more
Ur king being a dragon agenda is dead:gokulaugh:
Kaido adressed only to Momo in this lmao(
King is still a dragon lke or not lmao

Zoro will diff King:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::saden::saden::saden:
Post automatically merged:

Yamato is really the zoro zorofanboys wanted him to be lmao:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Looking at Twitter and these forums I'm convinced even Zoro wouldn't like his own fanbase.

Just think of them like annoying pets you can't help but keep around despite their existence being an eyesore.
Zoro will be proud lol! Zoro fans are against every fanbase that exist lol.
Hakimen fanbase, yonkou fanbase, admirals fanbase, luffy fans, sanji fans, others supernovas fans, others ycs fanbase, everyone pratically. Any new fanbase compare themselves with zoro because it puts them under the light. And since Oda is also a Zoro fan, then we collect W and tears. I mean if you talk big then be ready to face the consequences ;)

Check the thread, no one gives a fuck about luffy coming back against kaido. Put zoro there and you will see the carnage :shocking:

This chapter also confirm, you don't need a sword to be a Samurai

something zorofanboys try to spread

"No room for 2 dragons in this world"
Lmfao u can t read u really got the iq of the room temperature
Dragon Dragon Fruit , i think you're the one have the low IQ

well
99.9% of blunt damage isnt meant to scar ...........

this is a weird way to powerscale
there's lethality
and there's damage that accumulates overtime.
When you have the ability to blow someone from the inside out, it falls within the 1% which is meant to scar

Lethality can also accumulate damage overtime so there's not really a distinction.

It comes down to who is able to do the most damage with their attacks (AP) and it is clear than Zoro is above Luffy in that department

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This chapter also confirm, you don't need a sword to be a Samurai

something zorofanboys try to spread

Dragon Dragon Fruit , i think you're the one have the low IQ
No it's still you who has no iq
The model is pteradon its not a dragon
Kakus fruit is the cow/bull fruit model giraffe
Kaidos is fish fish fruit model azure dragon
The fruit is the model

It isn't bad writing, thats just how fights always worked in One Piece. We barely saw they 1vs1, just Sanji's arrival in the Live Floor. Sanji's Diable Jambe attacks hurt Queen, same with his base kick, now he is blocking DJ with Armament, the point here is that King and Queen are too damn tough to be taken down properly
Sanji shouldn't hold back in a serious fight, because we saw the chaos queen and king caused as a result of that.
Queen literally said sanji's attacks didn't work, just like what choppe said before.

Zoro not cutting king is the biggest nonsense in this arc, if zoro is capable of cutting and hurting kaido, he should easily be able to do the same to king, something isn't wright with the writing.

Kaido adressed only to Momo in this lmao(
King is still a dragon lke or not lmao

Zoro will diff King:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::saden::saden::saden:

Yamato is really the zoro zorofanboys wanted him to be lmao:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:
A kidd fan talking about this:josad:
Yamato was basically what everyone expected Kidd to be. A real rival, but unfortunately it went from "came here to see my victory against kaido ?" To "thanks roronoa. it's ok I will go after big mom with my buddy" :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.